Are white men terrified of dating black women om middle of america?

Are white men terrified of dating black women?
of *
is a colloquial term for the culturally conservative rural and suburban areas of the United States.

24

Most Helpful Girl

• You know, not all black women are ghetto, mean, wanting to fight, crazy, and any other stereotypes people put upon us. I don't know why but black women gets more hate then black men. When most are as bad, maybe worse. I admit, their are a lot of black people that matches the stereotypes. I just don't think its fair to label every black women you see as terrifying or mean or ghetto. Because I'm not. I'm actually really nice and etc. But around where I live black people are giving us bad reps. So, I mostly hang with white people at my school. I also only really will date white or mexican. Because the black people at my school are basically the stereotypes. Not all of them aren't. I am black and is the complete opposite. I admit, sometimes I am scared, well not really scared, but like I just ignore them because they'll easily snap on you (NOT ALL), of some black women. But their are all kinds. I also hate when white guys date black girls and 3 of them don't turn out good so they stop dating that race.

• you never know what your going get, you might find a nice black girl or one that would kill you for asking her out lol racism is split 50/50

• I'm a black female that prefers dating white men. Most are afraid, yes, because they think I am ghetto or loud. I am the complete opposite. I am also sometimes scared of the violent black people because they are unpredictable.

If a white man approached me, I would be glad to build a relaionship.

• @SMcgee2017 Lots of black girls prefer white guys. When black girls prefer to date outside their race, it's usually only white guys or Latinos (mainly light skinned Latinos).