Do guys actually like chick flicks?

I know that some guys do or don't, but then I read the other day in Cosmo that guys actually like chick flicks... what do you guys think?

07

Most Helpful Guy

• I really wouldn't consider Cosmo a reputable source on information on the opposite sex. Keep in mind those magazines are meant to sell, not to be accurate. If they caught your attention, that's all they care about.

I like something that's actually good, yes. If the "chick flick" happened to actually be good writing, then I'll absolutely enjoy it. If it's terrible, then I'll fall asleep.