Do guys actually like chick flicks?

I know that some guys do or don't, but then I read the other day in Cosmo that guys actually like chick flicks... what do you guys think?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I really wouldn't consider Cosmo a reputable source on information on the opposite sex. Keep in mind those magazines are meant to sell, not to be accurate. If they caught your attention, that's all they care about.

I like something that's actually good, yes. If the "chick flick" happened to actually be good writing, then I'll absolutely enjoy it. If it's terrible, then I'll fall asleep.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Yep, when you want to know inside information about men, you go to Cosmo.

No, I don't like them. I don't mind them every once in a while, I suppose. I just wouldn't ever seek one out. There's plenty of romance type stuff in other types of movies/television shows. They try their hardest to shoehorn that stuff in.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can only speak for myself, but no, I do not. They are tolerable if they have some legitimate comedy moments, but if they are purely cliched unrealistic romance bullshit, then no thank you.

1|1
    0|0
  • I won't go out of my way to ever see one but if I was persuaded by a gf then I'd watch it. It's not the worst genre out there but it's not my favorite either.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah dude, I've seen a few good ones.

she's the man
    bridget jones diary.
    and a helluvalot more :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • i prefer chicken nuggets ;-)

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't. I like romance and stuffs like that, but not ones that are biased towards female audience.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes