Do all men really like women with curves?

I mean this is why "kim. k " is famous nope?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Natural curves - yes. Fake curves - no. I couldn't care less about Kim K., and her butt is just ridiculous. It makes me laugh any time I see a photo of her. Sexy? NOOOO! I don't find women that "make" themselves "curvy" the least bit attractive, because they always seem to go to extremes and just look BAAADD!!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Well "all men" are different. I don't a curvy fit girl is going to neccesarily be unattractive to any straight male, but at the same time we all have our body preferences. I prefer a small petite woman, so not having curves such as large boobs is hardly an issue.

0|1
    0|0
  • Generally speaking... yes I like curves.

Although I should mention it's more of a case by case situation. Some girls are just so great that they don't need to fit that criteria for me. Not everyone is made to be curvy.

0|0
    0|0
  • fuck this wench. kim k. isn't ideal but she's a living nightmare.

anyway i like girls with curves of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them with curves more than with fit bodies

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the guy. Wondering what ALL guys like is going to leave you confused and disappointed. Some do, some don't.

I personally do, and don't see the appeal in stick thin girls with no features. Other guys like the small, dainty types of girls, and get put off by thicker women.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes