HELP!!! Is he flirting with me or is it just me hoping he is?

Okay. So I donate plasma 2x a week. And there is this guy named Reggie who is employed there. He works on the floor with the people donating. Two days ago he started my stick in my arm. And he kept lookin into my eyes. It was long eye contact. Like 5-10 seconds at times. And while he started other people. He and I were talkin about r relationship status. We r both single. He told me about this crazy girl he was talkin to and how she's got an old man. He sumwat went into describing what he wants in a girl. So I told him im single also. He made it look like he wanted to stay on the side of the room where I was at and talk. He at times smiled at me. But looked at me the most. He was not looking at my ladys cuz I had a big jacket over me. So I new he was lookin more at my face. At the end of me plasing. my friend next to me he started to take the needle out like he was in a rush to unhook me before the other employees could do it. On my way out. Reggie was getting another prrson started by the only exit door. As I approached the door. Reggie again made eye contact with me and smiled. Told me bye. And I responded to him in a flirty way and told him word for word BYE REGGIE. Do u think he likes me n wants to get to know me? I want to ask him for his number this Sunday.

12