If anyone is staring at your gf?

If anyone is staring at your gf what will you do.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If my boyfriend caught a guy starring at me he'd claim he wouldn't get jealous. But, instead of cussing him out... he'd palm my ass and show all sorts of PDA in front of whoever was looking. He might hug me from behind or wanna make out randomly. Sometimes I don't understand why but then I look around and I'd see maybe one or a group of guys starring and say "Ooh... tryna put on a show huh?" Its funny but its not funny.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll laugh and probably kiss her in front of them. Someone staring at my girl will be taken as a compliment from me, because that reinforce the feeling that I caught me a good looking girl. To be honest I'll be more concerned if nobody didn't look at my girl.

As long as nobody touches her then we're all good.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• My bf gets very possessive when he catches guys staring at me. He told me once that he would rip their throats out like Rambo lol.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I was well as the previous comment would also be happy and honored to be with such an amazing woman. But if the guys who stare at her start being disrespectful or rude theyre gonna get it

1|0
    0|0
  • I could care less about that. Guys NOT looking at my girl is more of a concern.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be happy that I have a gf worth staring at.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd invite him for a gang bang

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever I was doing all along?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes