Does this annoy guys?

Does it annoy guys when girls get emotional for a valid reason? My boyfriend can't stand it and leaves the room or the house it annoys him soooo much. I'm just wondering if it's a guy thing.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, kinda. Every time I confront my mother about something, she breaks down and cries. I can't have a serious conversation with her, so I find it's just easier to let whatever problem I had go just so I don't have to deal with it.

Really quite frustrating.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Your bf doesn't sound very nice to me, its just something guy's have to except, girls hormones are changing too and it makes us cry, and if it's for a good reason he's just an ass

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• If there is context for a woman to get upset or emotional than why should a guy freak? It does not upset me. The key is that she does not get personal eventually calms down and then we can discuss what upset her.

1|0
    0|0
  • Your bf is so... urgh!
    I actually, like it. It means she is very open with me and shares every emotions. I'll try to consolidate her.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me i dont like seeing a girl cry especially my own girl but like caring guys we will just turn round give you a big massive cuddle and try and make it better

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if a girl makes a really big deal about something trivial does it become annoying. Otherwise I'd just comfort her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do. n't like seeing any girl cry or get overly emotional. I don't get mad or frustrated by it but it does get annoying At times

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have no problem with a girl expressing her emotions

hell i might cry with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it doesn't annoy us... we too get emotional at times!

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you consider a "valid reason"?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes actually, what seems to a valid reason to one person for being upset, might be irrational for the another person.

• No , the thing is with ur bf , sorry !

0|0
    0|0
  • Not reeally. I get emo too

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually just hug her and tell her things will be alright

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes