Does this annoy guys?

Does it annoy guys when girls get emotional for a valid reason? My boyfriend can't stand it and leaves the room or the house it annoys him soooo much. I'm just wondering if it's a guy thing.

112

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, kinda. Every time I confront my mother about something, she breaks down and cries. I can't have a serious conversation with her, so I find it's just easier to let whatever problem I had go just so I don't have to deal with it.

Really quite frustrating.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your bf doesn't sound very nice to me, its just something guy's have to except, girls hormones are changing too and it makes us cry, and if it's for a good reason he's just an ass