What is his deal?(sorry It's long, but please help..)?

So, my friend introduced me to this guy. He didn't live in town, he actually lived like an hour or so away because he had to move. But, like every weekend he would come and visit. One weekend that he came down; (we were dating at the time) we all stayed at one of our friends house and we drank. I was plastered. And that night, things got a little out of hand. He started to try and get into my pants but then he said, "I can't do that, I have mad respect for you." So we didn't. Then a few minutes later we actually ended up having sex. Well I brought it up the next day and he had no clue.. a few days later i brought up the idea, what if you were having a party at your house and that happened with another girl. A few days later he brought that back up and said, "I think we should break up because I don't want to hurt you like that, but I will always be there for you. And I love you" Well that was Jan 1st and yesterday on the 25th a friend of mine asked him Why we broke up because I really didn't tell anyone Why, and his response was, "reasons, and that was so long ago".. soo like does he not care anymore.. and should I just give up on him?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Irrespective of what he says, I suppose he just wanted sex from you, and left after he got it. I find it totally ridiculous when someones says contradictory things like "I love you but I need to break up".

And yeah, you obviously need to give up on him and move on.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks, I didn't want to believe that scenario but It's coming from a guy now so I guess it true. Thanks though.

• You're welcome!

Just make sure you don't consent to sex too soon, because some guys want just that and won't really care for the girl once they have got what they wanted. No, this is not just about guys, because a lot of girls do it too.

• Probably there was something about you he did not like.

Having sex with someone at the beginning of relationship is not a bad thing to do. Having a good connection between two people in most parts of relationship is a nice start. In my opinion he cared only that much that he ended this soon enough without hurting you more than he already did.

Saying that by him was immature, with no explaination. He did not have the guts to tell you the truth. Stay away from guys who prefer "their kindness" over the truth.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I feel like he kind of took advantage of you a bit and made an effort to make you think he was a great guy who deeply respects you. If he really respected you he wouldn't have had sex with you when you were drunk, especially when you recently met. And I don't find it a coincidence he broke up with you right after it happened. Definitely move on, there's way better guys out there.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes