Guys I need your help!!! I dont want to f it up. What to do when a guy is angry with you?

Guys what do you want a girl to do when she has made you very angry and hurt you. I assumed something about a guy and it hurt his feelings. Do I give him space? I have said sorry but he is just ignoring me. Please help me... I am inlove with him.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Could you be a little more specific, what happened and about how long has it been, days/weeks?

Most Helpful Girl

• Give him space and let him lick his wounds, when he seems less tense around you then approach him to talk about it (if he's the type to want to talk about it, some guys don't want to dwell on shit) or just approach him to apologize.