Ex boyfriend keeps harassing me? Advice?

I broke up with my exboyfriend 2 years ago because he was so irritating. All we did was argue and he was always trying to make me mad. When we broke up I told him never to talk to me again. Since we broke up he will nother leave me alone. He is always calling my house hanging up (Thinking I do not know it is him). He takes my mail out of my mailbox, and pees on it (gross). He stole my cat for a week, then brought her back half shaved. I filed a police report, but they didn't do anything. He keyed my car twice. I just got tired of it, and moved away for a year. But I had to come back home because my dad got sick. I ended up going to the same school as my ex, and it started all over again. He splashed me with his car when I was walking home, tried to run me over. He threw eggs at my car, threw rocks at my window 12 in the morning. I am so fired of him doing this... it is so annoying. What is his problem? What should I do?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• he's a thug more or less... if the cops don't do anything then try to hire someone to beat him up maybe?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• What the fuck, you need to get a restraining order? He is out of control. As this guy says you could try to let someone beat him up but that could go both ways. 1 he will back off (that's what you hope) 2 He will get more pissed at you and take this shit to the next level. I just suggest you get a restraining order because this is freaking me out and i'm only reading it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes