Signs that a guy likes you? Need guys input most?

I've been sleeping with this guy for nearly ayear now and he has told me he had feelings for me a few times but it has gone no where..
Why?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• sounds like the typical don't have sex with someone you want to date. Give them the fruit without any of the work and they are just going to keep coming back for free fruit.

If you are fine not dating him and just having sex it's all good, but if you think that having sex is going to lead to a relationship you are doing it wrong.

Assuming you aren't dating and that is what you mean by not going anywhere.

• Like dating him doesn't matter. Im just confused why hed say he liked me and wanted to know if i could see a relationship with him and then it just stop? My intentions with him still stays with sex.

• Yeah. Im not veery interesting at all. So.

• all people are interesting in some way, you just have to want to know their story.