Chasing a girl with a bf, is it worth it?

I fell so comfortable around this girl, she's become one of my best friends and we would flirt a lot, ever since i met her, which was at the beginning of the year, she's had a bf. I dont know whats up with her and her bf, but i really like her and i feel like she likes me as well, i dont wanna stir any drama, and flat out say that i want her, but i mean can't i give it a shot , she could be the love of my life, with the white picket fence and the kids... i just wish i could be her bf, but should i just keep being her friend?

76

Most Helpful Girl

• I AM IN THE SAME POSITION AS YOU BUT I LIKE THIS GUY THAT HAS A GIRL FRIEND AND IM PRETTY SURE HE LIKES ME AND HE FLIRTS WITH ME THIS IS SO WEIRD. HOW DO YOU HANDLE ALL OF THIS BECAUSE ITS DRIVING ME INSANE. sorry for the caps lol

• yea its driving me a bit insane too lol, for now im just being a very good friend too her, im not stepping out of line and doing anything bad. But why would she be doing that? by "that" i mean staying with him, when there's clearly some kind of doubt in here

• yea, well im not gonna give up just yet, i truly feel like we can be together and be happy. but for now im just gonna be on the sideline i suppose :(

• i know I'm on the same boat as you. I'm at the point where i should give up but i still really like him... its a difficult situation.

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally have no interest in going after girls with bf's. Not because I'm morally opposed or anything, but because it is like 10 times harder than going after a single girl. Just today I asked a girl out as her bf walked up to us, (look at my recent questions for more info). If this is what you want, then fucking do it. You can wait to see if she breaks up with him (meanwhile working your charm so she's ready for you when it happens). Or you can try to get her while she's still with him. This is survival of the fittest at its finest, it's fucking beautiful and natural. Good luck man.

• thank you!

• Np. And by the way I might still try to get with this girl still. I'm not looking for a relationship though, lol.