Chasing a girl with a bf, is it worth it?

I fell so comfortable around this girl, she's become one of my best friends and we would flirt a lot, ever since i met her, which was at the beginning of the year, she's had a bf. I dont know whats up with her and her bf, but i really like her and i feel like she likes me as well, i dont wanna stir any drama, and flat out say that i want her, but i mean can't i give it a shot , she could be the love of my life, with the white picket fence and the kids... i just wish i could be her bf, but should i just keep being her friend?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I AM IN THE SAME POSITION AS YOU BUT I LIKE THIS GUY THAT HAS A GIRL FRIEND AND IM PRETTY SURE HE LIKES ME AND HE FLIRTS WITH ME THIS IS SO WEIRD. HOW DO YOU HANDLE ALL OF THIS BECAUSE ITS DRIVING ME INSANE. sorry for the caps lol

0|1
    0|1
    • yea its driving me a bit insane too lol, for now im just being a very good friend too her, im not stepping out of line and doing anything bad. But why would she be doing that? by "that" i mean staying with him, when there's clearly some kind of doubt in here

• Show All
    • yea, well im not gonna give up just yet, i truly feel like we can be together and be happy. but for now im just gonna be on the sideline i suppose :(

• i know I'm on the same boat as you. I'm at the point where i should give up but i still really like him... its a difficult situation.

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally have no interest in going after girls with bf's. Not because I'm morally opposed or anything, but because it is like 10 times harder than going after a single girl. Just today I asked a girl out as her bf walked up to us, (look at my recent questions for more info). If this is what you want, then fucking do it. You can wait to see if she breaks up with him (meanwhile working your charm so she's ready for you when it happens). Or you can try to get her while she's still with him. This is survival of the fittest at its finest, it's fucking beautiful and natural. Good luck man.

0|0
    0|1
    • thank you!

• Np. And by the way I might still try to get with this girl still. I'm not looking for a relationship though, lol.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• This is going to sound so cliche but you need to tell her what's up. Tell her how you feel and if she doesn't respond the same way and you feel like you still have feelings for her then i would stay friends and see what happens in the future. If you like her as much as you say then you can wait until she realizes who she really wants is you. Also, If she seems happy in her relationship as of right now then I wouldn't interfere. She might take that offensively. Hope this helped (:

0|0
    0|1
  • Speaking as a girl in a relationship... I would not be very appreciative or receptive to a guy pursuing me knowing my relationship status.

0|0
    0|0
  • i've been there. you can wait it out and be her friend or give up but don't pursue her

0|0
    0|0
  • Violating the bro code is never worth it.

0|1
    0|0
    • that only applies to friends,, i ain't friends with him

• Show All
    • and dont worry, im not pursing her in anyway that will disrupt what they have, i have self control

• Alright, that's fine then. If the relationship fails on its own, go get her man, she's free game. I'm a big supporter of finding happiness, but not if it's at the expense of another.

I hope it all works out for you though.

• your going to get hurt

1|1
    1|0
  • I personally wouldn't go for a guy who has a gf, or even a guy who only LIKES another girl. It just doesn't feel right and I feel like I'm trying to corrupt a flow, so no matter how much I like a guy, I would end my feelings for him.

You can go for it, but I think you'll be rejected. Just because a girl flirts with a guy when she has a boyfriend doesn't mean that she doesn't love her boyfriend. After-all, her flirting with you can just be a way of showing kindness, and doesn't necessarily mean she has any feelings for you.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not trying to discourage you though. Just keep in mind it may ruin a friendship and cause problems between you and her boyfriend.

What Guys Said 5

• Think of him do you have no empathy for her boyfriend?

2|1
    0|0
  • steal her...:)

0|1
    0|0
  • No, you never chase women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anyone can sit on an empty chair, the real shit comes when the chair is occupied.
    Unless a girl is married, she is a fair game.
    by the way that's only my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly fuck other guys. Unless she's married then game on.

0|0
    1|1
    • thank you!, su have point, she doesn't have a ring on her finger, she ain't married to him

• Show All
    • Fuck off.

See? I'm practicing. ;)

• Lol, ladies first.

Recommended myTakes