I'm so confused.. Help please?

This guy constantly stares at me and makes eye contact and smiles at me. When I talk to him he can't look me in the face... And just today my friend told me that he glanced at me at least 3 or more times; as soon as he saw my friend notice he looked away.. But he won't follow me back on instagram? Ik its stupid but... Why won't he? He followed my friend that noticed him looking at me..:///

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Read the signs, girl, the callings, the obvious. He's shy of course and might use that friend to get inside knowledgw on you. Make her a double agent and tell her to tell him you like him. Make sure she says she is telling him secretly. Also make her tell you what he says to her.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't stress, become friends and approach him. I wouldn't automatically assume he has a crush on you, make sure you know him well before you make any assumptions. If he glances at you simply smile back or wave. ~hope this helps

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• He's probably shy because he's attracted to you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes