Should I leave him wanting more or just try to forget?

Alright so I've liked so one guy for a while and to be honest we've hooked up I guess you could say like a couple of times, and I'm just very confused about my feelings for him. Some days I think I like him and other days it's just indifferent. We never really talk when we're in public, mostly just text a few times, and he's just always distant. I don't have a problem not talking to him in public, but it's just such an awkward situation. I honestly have no idea how he even feels, and he's mostly known as a player I guess you could say, always talking to many girls. I'm just confused on how I should act around him and if I ever should even talk to him in that kind of way again. What do you think?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Don't hook up with people known to be a player. Otherwise you are gonna get burned. Also move on, as this is not going to get any better

0|0
    0|0
    • Had to read this today since I finally rejected him for the first time. It made me feel a little bit better about myself but I do think he was kind of shocked or hurt for some reason.

What Girls Said 1

• If you're okay with being just friends with benefits. If not, move on as he's not showing any interest other than sex.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes