GUYS what is your idea of the perfect girlfriend?

How is she physically? What would you want her to do? How you want her to be / behave? How is she mentally?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Physically, she has features. I won't use "curvy" or "thick" because those words are so hijacked and confused anymore, so I'll just link a pic at the end of what gets me.

Want her to do... like, for work?

Behavior and mentality- I don't waste any of my time with girls that have insecurities that they could deal with... but haven't. I've dealt with my shit, so I know it's possible. It's just really sexy, charming, and just refreshing to experience a girl that is solid, confident, and who you don't always have to walk on eggshells around. Funnily enough, I've experienced and learned from this without ever having dated anyone like this before- it was my buddies' ex-girlfriends, current girlfriends, whatever lol. Nooooo time or patience for it.

I like girls intelligent enough to be able to hold a good conversation and be able to really fire back instead of just sitting there like a stereotypical teenage ditz. Intelligence also implies a sense of humor, because it takes a bit of wit to grasp jokes. Fun and laughter are usually never bad.

I think I have some kind of fetish awakening in me over the last few years because the culture of women I find so god damn sexy are Latinas- Colombians, Brazilians, and the "new-age classicals" like them. They're passionate, fiery, sexy in and out (that sounds so cliche and stupid, but it's true lol), they treat you like royalty and take such good care of you if you're good to them, you never need to pay for dance lessons, you get amazing food made for you all the time... and did I mention they're incredibly sexy?

Basically, I like solid, all-round 9's and 10's. The sexy girl that has the brains. I used to be all shy, awkward, and anxious. But I put in my time and effort to morphing myself, came out great, and feel on that "level" to get what I want with a girl that knows what she wants as well.

As for how she looks:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...a61716f50a.jpg

Or a woman like Andrea Calle (look her name up for more images)

www1.pictures.zimbio.com/.../...i+SXDWiLpwAtDx.jpg