What should I do about this guy? Help please?

I met this guy at this place the other day and he said he liked me and he was being very nice and flirty. I really liked him too, and he added me on Facebook that evening and we started talking. He asked me to hang out with him, but I was really busy and I just couldn't make it, then the convo sort of ended not long after =( He's going to be at the same place next week and I'm thinking of going there to see him. Would this be weird or stalkerish? And what should I say when I see him? Please help. Guys and Girls answers welcome =)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd just explain yourself to him. Say you wanted to but you were busy. When you see him I'd just continue on a normal conversation like how you chatted with him. If you have feelings you could take about that. Just dont lead him on though. Good luck!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Just be honest with him! If he thought you blew him off, talking to him in person will clear things up and make it better :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Okay thanks =)

• You're welcome :) good luck!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Well.. Its not stalkerish but i think he just thinks you just for fun.. Not for a relationship..

0|0
    0|0
    • Okay thanks. I'm fine with that, because I really just want fun too. If a relationship comes, that's fine too, but if not it doesn't matter =)

• ur welcome

• No its not weird tell him that your sory that you didn't make it last time

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes