Do guys get jealous often?

My guy has always had a calm perspective and usually never gets jealous over me talking to guys that I met six years ago through a gamer forum.( Previous relationships I had, ended with the guy saying that I was not allowed to talk to other males.) Is that weird for a guy to do that? Or is it because he has trust in me?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• i am not sure about other guys but for myself it is a simple case of it doesn't bother me, nothing to do with trust or anything it is just not an issue until the female takes it further then just chatting, why should chatting to a guy be any different to chatting to a female