GUYS... what type of woman would you prefer?

If you had the choice of 2 women... who would you chose?

1. A sweet girl, funny but not the brightest. She loves fashion and she likes to drink and party but she loves you unconditionally and gives you all the space in the world and is thankful for everything you do. You don't know if you really are in love with her.. but you do love her. You keep saying that you want to purpose when you think it's right and that your not ready to get married just yet.

2. A nice girl, funny and you have a history together. She's broken your heart before and you thought she played head games but regardless of your thoughts she's stood behind you for 8 years after you've broken her heart multiple times. She's there when you need her and she's not afraid to tell you if your being an asshole. She doesn't care much about fashion or celebrities. She appreciates everything you do... but she's terrible at saying thank you. She's stubborn too. But you once upon a time loved her and wanted to marry this girl.

Which is the ideal girl?
  • number one.
    Vote A
  • number 2
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• If these are my only two options, I would rather be celibate...

But I agree with @klaatu51 as I am not interested in the typical fashion-and-party crowd. Seen many in high school. Not interested, never was. We would hate each other. And if #2 played mind games, she does not deserve my trust either.

1|3
    0|0
    • Number 2 never played mind games.. she was unsure of the situation and wasn't ready to take a risk

• Show All
    • It was never not being interested enough... I was afraid of getting hurt. I chased him for 5 years and it was only when I moved away he came out and said he wanted to be with me and I didn't think he was serious

• Pretty much almost the same thing!
      Although technically that means HE wasn't interested enough from the start, so I wouldn't have trusted him either. Oh well, his loss!

Most Helpful Girl

• It's impotent to have someone willing to call you on your shit. I don't trust people are constantly thankful. A lot of people don't always deserve thanks. It's like hero warship. That's not healthy for them and it's not helpful for you. and I don't get along with people who can actually make a life out of fashion.

However all the cheating is a deal breaker on both sides. And again with the thankfulness... I think both these people just don't sit right.

So neither is good but personality wise id go for #,2. But I wouldn't go for more than a fling or passionate affair with. # 2. I don't think wed ever trust each other and it'd be used as an excuse to cheat. Plus there's this feeling that she just thinks I'm great when she shouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
    • Number 2 never cheated:/ I chased him for 5 years and he wanted every other girl... when I moved away he asked me to move home and marry him and due to our history... I didn't believe him

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 141

• I wouldn't choose either, The first isn't intelligent enough to hold my interest over time. Also, I "don't know if I love" means I dont love her. The second is a welcome mat and has no pride. I like strong intelligent women. Caring and kind but strong and intelligent.

3|0
    0|0
    • The second is me... what do you mean has no pride?

• Well you sound like a great person with the exception of being there for him after being burned 8 times. Once upon a time he wanted to marry you but now it seems he either doesn't or isn't sure. My recommendation is to move on to someone who truly appreciates you for you and how you commit to someone.

• I haven't been burned 8 times I wouldn't say that per say... but he did break my heart a few times and I ended up breaking his a little more... not that I meant too but I think he got it worse than I did

• Based on the very limited info I saw, I'd say 1. I probably wouldn't date her though. I'd go with neither lol.

3|1
    1|0
    • Explain why?

• Show All
    • lol he's very hot headed and makes stupid decisions... thats what I mean lol he thinks that he doesn't do anything wrong. We weren't together for years.. we were best friends that slept together and I fell in love but I was the party girl back then and he didn't think I was ready for a relationship... when I moved away and quit all my bad habits he asked me a few times to move home and marry him but I didn't believe he was serious until it was a little too late.

• That is the problem with girl, when we are serious about you. You can not believe us. I can understand that you put so much emotional and mentally into that guy after he had slept with you. However, you can not judge a book by it cover. Even Jesus considered that a mortal sin.

• Stupid and just likes to party... no thanks. At least with girl 2, there is a genuine connection. Also never say never. Sometimes things can be repaired and never know if you can't fix what happened. Not saying it would be easy but there is that possibility.

0|1
    0|0
  • practically no. 2
    coz u said that she also appreciates everything he does, wot else would he want, also coz its proven, nd coz he has spent so much time and energy on her previously, so its a more trustworthy step to take.

now about no.1
    u said she loves him unconditionaly, well we dont want anything more then dat, but here u jus wrote it, in reality how would be actually know dat she loves him more or unconditionaly. so no. 2

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't like either, how about option 3

Smart, works hard in life and is goal orientated

If you know a women like that let me know!

1|0
    0|0
    • Number 2 is smart... she has a job and works her ass off.. and has no life due to her job.. 12 hr days 12 days on 2 off (y) has priorities and goals.

• Well then number 2 sounds very attractive to me

• Number two sounds like a girl you'd keep as a close friend, number one sounds like one you could actually date.

2|1
    0|0
    • Why a close friend?

• She's got your back, which is what you want in a friend.

However, you have failed her and she had failed you AND has a bad "girlfriend" type of personality. So she isn't good for a relation ships.

• Noooo I accidently hit 2 -_-

It's kinda obvious that if it ain't happened in 8 years of dating that we aren't gonna get our shit together. If fashion is a hobby that's fine, and I don't mind if she party's as long as she's loyal. I've been with too many people who play games and know better by now... Or at least I think I do lol

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest I've dated girls similar to both the choices I wouldn't want either of them. There are plenty of people out in the world after all you just have to go find them.

After some experiences I have found what I would want in relationship with a girl. I would want someone who has the same expectations and at least some similar interests, good chemistry/attraction between us, and lastly someone who isn't afraid to communicate her feelings while encouraging me to do the same

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 is better than 1, but I wouldn't date either one of them.

The first one has two instant dealbreakers: not smart and party girl. And "sweet" doesn't do it for me either.

The second one... "nice" is not a great trait, and it sounds like she's bad at communicating.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would choose number 1 minus the part about not being sure that i love her, or want to marry her. Also, i don't really want a part girl, but ANYTHING is better than a girl who has broken my heart. Plus, stubborness and ungratefulness are the complete opposite of desirable traits in a woman.

0|0
    0|0
    • I didn't mean to break his heart and it wasn't by cheating on him or being with anyone else.. It wasn't like that and im stubborn in the sense that I don't let others put ideas in my head or tell me how to run my life. I will like to make my own choices and learn the hard way and im not ungrateful I just don't like admitting I needed help and thanking someone.. I return the favor or show a great deal of affection when it's my partner

• It seems as though i was correct in assuming that YOU are girl #2. Sounds like you broke someone heart... and now you are trying to win him back. But he is currently either with, or trying to get with this "girl #1. I think you need to apologize for breaking his heart. You need to admit that you were wrong that time... and for the first time, you need to admit that you need him. If you really want him back, then this is how to do it. And if he knows you, "i need you" will probably mean a lot coming from your mouth. You say your a nice girl, but if you succeed in getting him back, you need to show him this. I wish you the best of luck getting hik back. πŸ˜ƒ

• he's with number 1 now.. ya I chased him for 5 years and he decided when I moved away to ask me to move home and marry him and told me his feelings and what not and we had serious talks about it and I was unsure and didn't believe he felt that way until the end when he was angry with me and told me I made him feel stupid for telling me everything he did and what not.. But by that point it was a little too late

• As of now, #1 because I don't mind a girl embracing her predominant feminine side and right brained tendicies. At a younger age, yes she'll want to just have fun and enjoy it. I don't mind that, or being patient with the relationship as long as you can trust her and she appreciates you completely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Number one will come around. Number two has already destroyed my sense of hope. And the "once upon a time" part sends me a mixed message. My one ex was like gal #2, and the "appreciates everything you do" part in her case turned out to be a lie - just like everything else about her.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol I am girl 2 thats way it's "once upon a time" he loved me... we are still good friends but I don't know where his feelings lie and I do appreciate everything he's ever done for me

• Both of these options have a lot of issues and so does the supposed guy who is making the choice from the sounds of it but I'd probably enjoy number 2's company more simply because I have nothing in common with number 1 and I've dealt with head games enough in my life that number 2's attempted head games won't really get to me these days.

0|0
    0|0
    • But I never played head games!

• Show All
    • so you're #2. Honestly neither one of you sounds appealing relationship wise and I'm with everybody else on the idea of just staying single being better. History is important and that kind of friendship should be taken into account but a relationship with all of that bad history just screams that it's a bad idea and neither you nor him are ready

• It doesn't matter if you think you didn't play head games, that's how he sees it.

• I honestly prefer having a history with someone because you know eachother better. Plus, going out with your bestfriend is the best thing in the world.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither you can do better. One will ultimately time out of the relationship
    And 2 will do exactly what has already happened I've been with the 2 before... Not worth it in the long run... Explore other alternatives.

0|0
    1|0
  • why are you asking us what we prefer, when you're telling us how we already feel about both?

like #1, you tell us we can't love her and we say we aren't ready to marry her. how would that be my dream girl?

Or #2, "I used to love her and she broke my heart a lot", why would that be my dream girl?

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm asking because I am the girl asking and am confused with him lol... and ya I rode his heart but it wasn't by cheating or anything close to that

• but the fact that our emotions towards these 2 examples is already determined, the question is moreso "how would you rather feel" than "which girl would you prefer".

• Marriage is about commitment and being together and if you had a good and bad both past with a girl she will be much better, to hold my hand for the rest of my life number 2 girl. But is you are person who can look for himself and mange all things and just need a supportive assistant then you can pick the number 1 girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either is fine personally. Number 1 doesn't sound realistic compared to number 2 though.

I think the person you love the most is going to inevitable hurt you and you will hurt them. It is during these times that will define you at an individual and test your love for that person.

0|0
    0|0
    • What if he's with number 1 now and claims he's happy.. yet he still wants to see you

• You should run far away from him because he is about to play some serious games you do not want to partake in.

• You know, this will sound harsh, but I wouldn't admit either of them into my life on close terms. I very strongly believe in surrounding myself with people who will be a boost to my life rather than a drain. There's simply too many negatives in both of those girls for me to let them be an influence on me.

There's a saying, "you are as good as the books you read and the friends you keep." I think it's important to accept only the highest quality of both.

0|0
    0|0
  • cheating should end any relationship.

when they say it was a mistake, think about the thought processes thats in her head and the lack of healthy boundaries she's lacking...

when you want a real relatinoship, trust and security tirumphs all in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
    • There was no cheating involved, no where near

• First one likes drinking and is thankful for everything I do. These are the most attractive things in this girl.

Second one is with me even we break each other's hearths. She is there when I need her, she is outspoken, stubborn so we can fight sometimes then hug and forget everything. I don't care about fashion, so she doesn't too.

Yeah second girl is better. I totally like her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd have to say neither.
    Number 1 seems more like a friend and from the physical description you provided in one of the comments she's not that attractive.

Number 2 although she is attractive and has some good personality traits I think it would be best to move on from her and find someone new. This girl can still be a close friend but history shows that the relationship has failed before and I wouldn't want to risk it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say either one is anywhere near ideal but of the two I'd say #1

1|0
    0|0
    • What's wrong with 2? Lol

• @Asker
      I skipped part of it, 2 actually sounds alright. Should've read the whole paragraph.

• Number 1 isn't the ideal girl but she's better than number 2.

1|0
    0|0
    • What's wrong with 2?

• She broke my heart. That's a deal breaker right there.

• Ya but.. lol its not what you think... she chased you for 5 years and then moved away and then you decided you wanted her... but she didn't know you were serious until it was too late and you got mad.

• Number 1 describes my relations to this girl I'm talking to right now. If I don't know if I like her or not, then it's not good.

I would definitely opt for number 2, even though those heartbreak scenarios would be a bit off putting.

0|0
    0|0
  • The second girl...
    Staying with me at all costs even if I broke her heart... Oh come how i can let her go..
    I'll do everything to have a girl like that at my side

0|0
    0|0
  • My question is.. you like her to love fashion? In my opinion is girl number 2, if you are serious about her, you want someone that loves you and stands by your side.

Now.. if broken heart means she cheated on you.. just make things simple and move on.

0|0
    0|0
    • No never cheated... when he finally told me his feelings and asked me to move home and marry him... I didn't believe him lol

because 1 loves you and don't bother you. tries to be with you.

Not 2 cuz I don't like fighting, fightings can end any relationship.

And its a game , True playing girl wins always.
    If you are one of 1 or 2
    "Fight for your love "
    Anything can change

0|0
    0|0
  • So number one got swag?
    she likes to drink , party and she's funny with a big heartπŸ˜™πŸ’“yo I need me one of them, lol.πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|1
  • Neither, but if I had to choose, probably #2. Kinda sounds like the girl that I'm crushing over, except I've only known her a few months and she didn't choose to break my heart. Just a bad situation that she didn't have a say in

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 18

• i prefer girl #1
    she's not fake and literally enjoy her life and happy with herself
    she's selfless, she love fashion and party but it doesn't mean she's totally asshole.

history is always sucks, so why should you have repeat the history ;p
    #justsaying

1|1
    0|0
  • Number 1. Clearly if you've broken number 2s heart & she's broken yours MULTIPLE times - it sounds like it's just never going to work without somehow causing pain. Number 1 sounds like she may deserve better than you since it seems like you're going behind her back still keeping a relationship with number 2. Hopefully you're not doing that. Just don't pass up a good thing because you can't let go. Pick number 1.

0|0
    0|0
    • I am number 2... I broke his his heart after he broke mine a couple thousand times... I didn't mean to hurt him though... I didn't believe him when he told me he was in love with me and wanted me to settle down with him and get married and start a family and he asked a few time but I thought it more or less a joke until he got mad and snapped on me and at that point it was too late.. but I have always been in love with him, I was more or less afraid of getting hurt myself or looking stupid if I took him seriously and he was full of it. He was quite the ladies man in highschool and yes he still has a relationship with me.. he wants to meet up and discuss feelings face to face

• I wouldn't go for the 'party boy', nor would I go for someone that I had a really rocky relationship with. If it didn't work for the 100th time it won't work for the 101st either!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that if he is an average guy he would go for the 1st one, check out this picture: www.gpwa.org/.../...99523159-male-female-brain.jpg

If he can look past his senses than he might think about going with the 2nd one, but it will be hard work and he will be unsure that its going to work which is not a positive aspect.

But, if you believe you guys belong together than you must fight for it, show him how much he really means and make him understand that you want to work hard for this to work. He needs to understand that you want to work hard and as a team for you guys to be well together.

Talking is key, dont be afraid to speak with your heart, and if you can't tell him face to face, write him a letter, its less pressure.

Hope this is helpful

0|0
    0|0
  • #1 simply because it sounds like the relationship with #2 is too rocky considering how often they've broken each other's hearts.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well he broke my heart all through highschool... he was my best friend and we slept together and I chased him for 5 years and it wasn't until I moved away that he decided he wanted to be with me... I was unsure and didn't believe that he really felt that way and it wasn't until he became angry and told me hiw stupid he felt for telling me his true feelings and such. .. that I realized he was for real... but it was too late by then

• Yeah that only cements my feelings more. "it wasn't until he became angry and told me hiw stupid he felt for telling me his true feelings and such. .. that I realized he was for real." <- that's another bad sign.

• Number 2 has issues, but number 1 doesn't seem exciting enough. It depends on the guys personality and what makes him tick.

0|0
    0|0
    • Number 2 didn't believe he loved her and was unsure until he got really angry and then she knew he was for real... but it was too late

• That proves it, why did it take her so long to see that he loved her? She has trust issues

• Because she chased him for 5 years and he broke her heart for those 5 years

• I love fashion and drink and party occasionally I'm more of a Netflix and wine type of girl but every once in a while I like to go have fun (I don't get drunk I find distasteful and unladylike) but I also will tell you things straight to your face even when you don't want to hear them so I guess you could say I am both, I actually had a boyfriend that made me into girl #2 he broke my heart so many times I lost count but I was always there for him because I love him (even know) but I am not in love with him. We should always choose the person that pushes us but also is there when we fall, that person that drives you a little crazy but is able to tell you the truth even when you don't want to hear it

0|0
    0|0
  • If i was a guy i wouldn't date either lol

2|0
    0|0
  • you're girl #2; that's my opinion gf.

0|0
    0|0
  • they like someone who ignoring them.

0|0
    0|0
  • History always wins.

0|0
    0|0
  • What guy likes a girl who 'loves to drink and party?'

a guy who doesn't want a respectable girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think most guy will prefer #2

0|0
    0|0
  • I would rather be the first girl

0|0
    0|0
  • "You don't know if you really are in love with her.. but you do love her." This doesn't make any sense. But if I were a guy I'd pick neither. Party girls annoy me and number 2 is unfaithful.

1|0
    0|0
    • You can love someone as a person... a sister, a friend and then you can be in love with someone... as your partner, your other half... thats what that means. And number 2 isn't unfaithful she never cheated, she's always stood by his side.. she broke his heart when he asked her to move him and marry him and after everything he put her through in highschool she didn't believe that he really loved her until the end when he got really mad and it was too late

• Awesome question!! I have a hypothesis.. ;D
    I would think guys who are players/good-looking would choose 2 because they've had so many girls fall in love with them that option 2 would be attractive.
    Option 1 would be more for guys who just want to have fun with someone who loves them.
    If there's a guy who likes you and you're option 1 and another girl is option 2, he'd have to be a playa or stupid not to choose you. Can't wait to see the results!!

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm option 2

• Show All
    • He is a really good looking guy haha.. but lol I chased him for 5 years and we had on and off things... but he a player and then I moved away and he chased me and I was in school and a lot going on and wasn't sure if he was serious until it was a little too late when his anger told all

• My hypothesis was correct.. :D Sounds like he really likes you if he got angry. There's a thin line between love and hate. :P

• A mixture of those two.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both suck lol.

1|0
    0|0
    • I could've been that first girl but I dont party or drink. The second girl has one of those on again off again relationships. Hate those

• I'm number 2 lol... its not on and off relationships... I chased him for 5 years then he decided he wanted to be with me when I moved away but... I was in school and was unsure if he was serious and such lol

Recommended myTakes