GUYS... what type of woman would you prefer?

If you had the choice of 2 women... who would you chose?

1. A sweet girl, funny but not the brightest. She loves fashion and she likes to drink and party but she loves you unconditionally and gives you all the space in the world and is thankful for everything you do. You don't know if you really are in love with her.. but you do love her. You keep saying that you want to purpose when you think it's right and that your not ready to get married just yet.

2. A nice girl, funny and you have a history together. She's broken your heart before and you thought she played head games but regardless of your thoughts she's stood behind you for 8 years after you've broken her heart multiple times. She's there when you need her and she's not afraid to tell you if your being an asshole. She doesn't care much about fashion or celebrities. She appreciates everything you do... but she's terrible at saying thank you. She's stubborn too. But you once upon a time loved her and wanted to marry this girl.

Which is the ideal girl?
  • number one.
  • number 2

19142