GUYS... what type of woman would you prefer?

If you had the choice of 2 women... who would you chose?

1. A sweet girl, funny but not the brightest. She loves fashion and she likes to drink and party but she loves you unconditionally and gives you all the space in the world and is thankful for everything you do. You don't know if you really are in love with her.. but you do love her. You keep saying that you want to purpose when you think it's right and that your not ready to get married just yet.

2. A nice girl, funny and you have a history together. She's broken your heart before and you thought she played head games but regardless of your thoughts she's stood behind you for 8 years after you've broken her heart multiple times. She's there when you need her and she's not afraid to tell you if your being an asshole. She doesn't care much about fashion or celebrities. She appreciates everything you do... but she's terrible at saying thank you. She's stubborn too. But you once upon a time loved her and wanted to marry this girl.

Which is the ideal girl?
  • number one.
  • number 2

19142

Most Helpful Guy

• If these are my only two options, I would rather be celibate...

But I agree with @klaatu51 as I am not interested in the typical fashion-and-party crowd. Seen many in high school. Not interested, never was. We would hate each other. And if #2 played mind games, she does not deserve my trust either.

• Number 2 never played mind games.. she was unsure of the situation and wasn't ready to take a risk

• It was never not being interested enough... I was afraid of getting hurt. I chased him for 5 years and it was only when I moved away he came out and said he wanted to be with me and I didn't think he was serious

• Pretty much almost the same thing!
      Although technically that means HE wasn't interested enough from the start, so I wouldn't have trusted him either. Oh well, his loss!