GUYS... what type of woman would you prefer?

If you had the choice of 2 women... who would you chose?

1. A sweet girl, funny but not the brightest. She loves fashion and she likes to drink and party but she loves you unconditionally and gives you all the space in the world and is thankful for everything you do. You don't know if you really are in love with her.. but you do love her. You keep saying that you want to purpose when you think it's right and that your not ready to get married just yet.

2. A nice girl, funny and you have a history together. She's broken your heart before and you thought she played head games but regardless of your thoughts she's stood behind you for 8 years after you've broken her heart multiple times. She's there when you need her and she's not afraid to tell you if your being an asshole. She doesn't care much about fashion or celebrities. She appreciates everything you do... but she's terrible at saying thank you. She's stubborn too. But you once upon a time loved her and wanted to marry this girl.

Which is the ideal girl?
  • number one.
    Vote A
  • number 2
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• If these are my only two options, I would rather be celibate...

But I agree with @klaatu51 as I am not interested in the typical fashion-and-party crowd. Seen many in high school. Not interested, never was. We would hate each other. And if #2 played mind games, she does not deserve my trust either.

1|3
    0|0
    • Number 2 never played mind games.. she was unsure of the situation and wasn't ready to take a risk

• Show All
    • It was never not being interested enough... I was afraid of getting hurt. I chased him for 5 years and it was only when I moved away he came out and said he wanted to be with me and I didn't think he was serious

• Pretty much almost the same thing!
      Although technically that means HE wasn't interested enough from the start, so I wouldn't have trusted him either. Oh well, his loss!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 141

• I've been with a girl who broke my heart. Gradually just ends up into nothing. The second girl sounds good but the partying is a turn off for me. I'd rather have a girl who loves nights in and cute dinner dates and doing stuff together

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 she us more reliable and we seem to have been through more together and now a days most ladies are scared to call out there guy when he is stepping in a asshole zone

0|0
    0|0
  • girl number two sounds like she won't let you be you

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally I'd like someone shy who's around me constantly. I couldn't stand either of those options but number one seems like a decent girl. I've dated someone who is almost exactly like number two and it was a horrible mistake.

Hope I helped

0|0
    0|0
    • How is number 2 a bad choice

• If they're always breaking up it's a good sign that it isn't meant to be

• Yeah I'd go with B because it sounds like she'll be aroubd forever. Option 1 sounds like the beginning of most of my relations and they change because people always go through changes as we get older

0|0
    0|0
    • Well he's 25 and she's younger not sure her exact age.. they have been together a year and a half and he claims he is happy :/

• Show All
    • sounds like he's indecisive. one minute you want kids and the next you don't but at his age that's sort of a good thing because some people say things and when they do it they end up ruining themselves. I know girls who've wanted kids when they were like 19 or 20 and they regret it because they didn't get a chance to do the things they wanted in life like travel or even party or go to college for a degree and a decent job. Now they work at McDonald's or something. and do you know how many marriages fail at a young age? getting married is a big step! a biiiggg step. People rush out to get married and they're barely getting use to eachother. living with people is a big step because you have to train yourse'f to accept their way of living. no relationship ins real if it doesn't have fights and stuff so do be so quick to get married or have kids. you have to sacrifice a lot just to have kids and get married, your personal life is basically gone forever people don't realize that.

• i'm 28 and I've wanted a son since I was 19 but after what I've seen friends go through I've just kept it in my pants on I've used condoms and stuff.. I've never been the player type either, I can get a lot a lot of girls but It's not fun to have to remember all of these anniversary dates and buy gifts and remember birthdays and names and stuff. I'm not gonna do all that plus remember my own shit just to get laid LOL! that's dumb... rather just have 1 woman I can trust with my life and my world. but when I was like 19 though 23 I didn't think like I do now... I only wanted to get tipsy and look at half naked women and be rich hahaha

• i think the last line of this says it all, once upon a time. time for the guy to move on, time for you to move on

1|0
    0|0
  • actually this is sort of a toughy one to answer... it really depends on the guy himself.. not all guys are the same in this case I think you'd get a good 50/50 type response from guys.. however there could be a responses that says neither one with multiple reasons why. in my opinion as your question stands either girl could be acceptable to a degree.. however a guy might want to sit down and talk out any issues he has with their choice.. for example the girl that likes to drink and party... the guy might want to say no drinking or partying unless i'm there (to many party girls wind up drunk and in a one nite stand because their bf's wasn't at a party they attended... )
    as to the second girl a guy might want to address any issues face to face with her as well.. they say communication in a relationship is essential to its survival...

0|0
    0|0
  • Number 1 because number 2 sounds like a very unhealthy relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd give girl number 2 another shot If your that close and have that much history chances are you could work it out and make it work, learn from your mistakes and make sure not to repeat them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Number 2. If you have that much history together and still are close, then that relationship can work it's way through anything

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted for #2 because from my experience, Chemistry is temporary but true friendship is usually something that can't break, who knows maybe both of them could learn to love each other later in life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Number 2 sounds better, except she needs to have a little more self-respect. How did you break her heart, exactly? If I cheated on a woman, and she found out but didn't end the sexual relationship, I would be disapointed.

0|0
    0|0
    • I am number 2 lol and we'll he didn't cheat.. but in highschool I chased him for years and we slept together and everytime after he either went back to his ex or he spent his time chasing every other girl

• Find a better boyfriend. He's a loser. You're welcome.

• First ones sounds too easy, second one sounds like a lot of hastle... so neither

But if pressed, no. 1

0|0
    0|0
  • A little of both is preferred. But I'd go with lass number two. I need a stubborn girl and I need someone who's stood by me and will continue to. God knows every other girl I've known hasn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • The kind that will treat me with respect and only asks for the same courtesy in return. Everything else would just come naturally afterwards.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would take the womann that really wanted to be with me!, love and respect me so that I could do the same for her

0|0
    0|0
  • First one, party and drinking is good it means she has a social life and can be easy going and is probably very confident in what she does on a day to day basis and can look after herself.

0|0
    0|0
    • Except when she has no job and sponges off you

• Show All
    • I'm number 2... I ha e a career, I went to college and I work my ass of.. 12 days on 2 off... so no, I can take care of myself

• When did I say you didn't work? your examples are both unemployed.

• One wants to be with you and the other one doesn't.

Though I'd take the personality of the second one, if it was just between the two you can only be with someone who wants you.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's not that she doesn't want you.. she didn't believe you really loved her and she was scared

• I think the descriptions are too short to decide once and for all. But I hate drinking and partying and girl 2 seems like a better fit.

• Number two cause I refuse to go out with a chick that parties and drinks, lol my last experience with that ended up horrible so I choose 2. As long as she loves me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm... I'd probably say #1. I don't like girls who play head games.

1|0
    0|0
  • A all the way

exept for the fation an drinking

being fationable is fine but being obsessed with fation... dats bad

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl #2 sounds exactly like the girl that I was in love with for over 5 years, and planned to marry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like your girl #2 and the boy dumped you for girl #1.

AmIRight?

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither is ideal. I'd dump both and look for what I like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither of these girls are the "ideal girl". Both of these are the types of girls to stay away from, lest you get trapped with them later on and can't get away.

I'll skip both of these skanks and wait for girl #3, which is:

A nice, HUMBLE girl who isn't a whore, not a party animal but enjoys a good time, doesn't feel the need to go out among strangers in a strange place and get drunk doing stupid shit, isn't pro-feminazi but believes in talent and intelligence rather than appearance, doesn't have extreme insecurity to where she is always wearing make-up and skanky outfits, DRESSES modestly, loves you and doesn't betray you for some "Brad Pitt" scumbag who will use/abuse her then dump her, and perhaps most of all, ACTUALLY KNOWS HOW TO COOK.

There are plenty of these girls out there, and if not in shitty America, then elsewhere in the world.

0|0
    0|0
    • I didn't leave him for anybody and I didn't cheat on him... we didn't even date. He was my best friend and I chased him for 5 years and he wanted every other girl. When I moved away he asked me to move home and marry him... what broke his heart was that I didn't believe him about how he felt and so I made the wrong choice not realizing he was for real until he finally lost his temper

• Show All
    • That's not not the mirror of truth. So then what about the women who get divorced and later re - marry? Are you saying they are whore as well for being with more than one man? That is a horrible thing to judge somebody on. Their sex life doesn't and what they choose to do or who they choose to sleep with doesn't show a thing about who they are as a person. Majority of girls from highschool were not virgins, had sex with a few guys they dated but they were some of the nicest, kind hearted and beautiful people that I have met and have gone far in life and have succeeded. It doesn't matter if they have had sex before marriage

• Dumb bitch refuses to see reason. She is too proud and arrogant and makes every attempt to justify her whorish ways. You are reprobate and beyond all hope of reform.

• Honestly? I'd take neither. I have zero interest in fashion and the second girl sounds potentially abusive. I'd rather be single than in a relationship with someone I cannot get along with.

Give me a nerdy girl who loves the stars, doesn't wear makeup, and can talk for hours about philosophical ideas without mentioning a single bit of gossip. If she knows how to dress that's a plus but I'd take a smart skinny-ish girl in bad clothes over a well-dressed diva who likes to gossip any day of the week.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the situation. Just short term, whichever wanted me to go down on her

0|0
    0|0
  • Number 2 is exactly like my crush except we've never dated so I've never broke her heart.

0|0
    0|0
  • Number two, I like women that are different no basic bitches allowed please.

0|0
    0|0
  • #1 sounds like a bit of a bimbo, something pretty to hang off my arm.
    #2 sounds more like an actual person with a mind of her own. I pick her.

0|0
    1|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 19

Recommended myTakes