GUYS... what type of woman would you prefer?

If you had the choice of 2 women... who would you chose?

1. A sweet girl, funny but not the brightest. She loves fashion and she likes to drink and party but she loves you unconditionally and gives you all the space in the world and is thankful for everything you do. You don't know if you really are in love with her.. but you do love her. You keep saying that you want to purpose when you think it's right and that your not ready to get married just yet.

2. A nice girl, funny and you have a history together. She's broken your heart before and you thought she played head games but regardless of your thoughts she's stood behind you for 8 years after you've broken her heart multiple times. She's there when you need her and she's not afraid to tell you if your being an asshole. She doesn't care much about fashion or celebrities. She appreciates everything you do... but she's terrible at saying thank you. She's stubborn too. But you once upon a time loved her and wanted to marry this girl.

Which is the ideal girl?
  • number one.
    Vote A
  • number 2
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 142

• As of now, #1 because I don't mind a girl embracing her predominant feminine side and right brained tendicies. At a younger age, yes she'll want to just have fun and enjoy it. I don't mind that, or being patient with the relationship as long as you can trust her and she appreciates you completely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Number one will come around. Number two has already destroyed my sense of hope. And the "once upon a time" part sends me a mixed message. My one ex was like gal #2, and the "appreciates everything you do" part in her case turned out to be a lie - just like everything else about her.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol I am girl 2 thats way it's "once upon a time" he loved me... we are still good friends but I don't know where his feelings lie and I do appreciate everything he's ever done for me

• Both of these options have a lot of issues and so does the supposed guy who is making the choice from the sounds of it but I'd probably enjoy number 2's company more simply because I have nothing in common with number 1 and I've dealt with head games enough in my life that number 2's attempted head games won't really get to me these days.

0|0
    0|0
    • But I never played head games!

• Show All
    • so you're #2. Honestly neither one of you sounds appealing relationship wise and I'm with everybody else on the idea of just staying single being better. History is important and that kind of friendship should be taken into account but a relationship with all of that bad history just screams that it's a bad idea and neither you nor him are ready

• It doesn't matter if you think you didn't play head games, that's how he sees it.

• I honestly prefer having a history with someone because you know eachother better. Plus, going out with your bestfriend is the best thing in the world.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither you can do better. One will ultimately time out of the relationship
    And 2 will do exactly what has already happened I've been with the 2 before... Not worth it in the long run... Explore other alternatives.

0|0
    1|0
  • why are you asking us what we prefer, when you're telling us how we already feel about both?

like #1, you tell us we can't love her and we say we aren't ready to marry her. how would that be my dream girl?

Or #2, "I used to love her and she broke my heart a lot", why would that be my dream girl?

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm asking because I am the girl asking and am confused with him lol... and ya I rode his heart but it wasn't by cheating or anything close to that

• but the fact that our emotions towards these 2 examples is already determined, the question is moreso "how would you rather feel" than "which girl would you prefer".

• Marriage is about commitment and being together and if you had a good and bad both past with a girl she will be much better, to hold my hand for the rest of my life number 2 girl. But is you are person who can look for himself and mange all things and just need a supportive assistant then you can pick the number 1 girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either is fine personally. Number 1 doesn't sound realistic compared to number 2 though.

I think the person you love the most is going to inevitable hurt you and you will hurt them. It is during these times that will define you at an individual and test your love for that person.

0|0
    0|0
    • What if he's with number 1 now and claims he's happy.. yet he still wants to see you

• You should run far away from him because he is about to play some serious games you do not want to partake in.

• You know, this will sound harsh, but I wouldn't admit either of them into my life on close terms. I very strongly believe in surrounding myself with people who will be a boost to my life rather than a drain. There's simply too many negatives in both of those girls for me to let them be an influence on me.

There's a saying, "you are as good as the books you read and the friends you keep." I think it's important to accept only the highest quality of both.

0|0
    0|0
  • cheating should end any relationship.

when they say it was a mistake, think about the thought processes thats in her head and the lack of healthy boundaries she's lacking...

when you want a real relatinoship, trust and security tirumphs all in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
    • There was no cheating involved, no where near

• Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 19

Recommended myTakes