What is your definition of this? Men, I want your input?

Ever since I had my son, I am now called a milf by certain men. I thought milf was a woman over 40 years old and has kids. Or has that number changed to 25 and a milf?
Updates:
I know what the term means... Mom, I'd like to fück.
Its just the age part.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Since MILF is an acronym for "Mom I'd Like To Fuck" it has nothing to do with age.
    If someone calls someone MILF it means just that...
    You have a son (or more than one =P) and he would like to fuck you...

Sorry if it sounds rude, I'm just saying it as it is.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• "Milf" does not referred to age simply kids.

"Cougar" refers to age for 40 year old women.

0|3
    0|0
  • A milf is a milf regardless of age. Unless it's someone under 18 who has a kid. That's just wrong. but if you're over the legal age and you have a kid, you're a milf!

0|0
    0|0
  • MILF stands for "Mother I'd Like to Fuck"

but the "mother" thing has nothing to do with parenting basically, but with age.

MILFs are generally over 35 yo, so calling you a MILF is wrong.

0|0
    2|3
  • It's "mom I'd like to fuck". The term doesn't follow an age category like cougar, but you do have to be over 18 to be considered a MILF. Anyone younger is just a teen mom.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think MILF has nothing to do with age... it has to do with being a mother. Cougar on the other hand is something different... lol

0|0
    0|0
  • you can still be a milf at 18, its not a literal term all the time though. Its just street slang, so of course people will misuse it

0|0
    0|0
  • its any age, as long as you are a mother, and judging by the picture yes you are a milf

0|0
    0|0
  • A mild is an attractive woman who is a mother.

MILF is an acronym for Mom I'd Like to Fuck.

0|1
    0|0
  • Milf can be 25 - 40/45
    Cougar above 40
    Panther above 50.

So you are milf but young milf... :D

0|1
    0|0
  • Age has nothing to do with it as you know the definition.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always figured it had to do with the way a woman's body changes from pregnancy... especially the breasts.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Any age as long as you have kids. It tends to be a little older, like in your twenties vs a teen mom, though.

I've been called that at my "advanced" age. I like it, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's news to me. I thought a milf could be any woman who was over the age of 20 with kids. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • It has nothing to do with age. I'm also a mother.

0|0
    0|0
    • So are you saying you are a MILF?

Couldn't resist.

• Show All
    • Lol. Don't think you have a choice M. You're a gorgeous mum and I can't imagine that there aren't a endless list of men who would love to F u. Enjoy the attention. Why not feel sexy you're a desirable lady who is also a loving mum.

• @openhearted65 well thanks but I just don't see it

• If you are a mom and a guy wants to F you... then you are essentially the definition.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes