When a guy you never talk to avoid you?

So, in school I meet this guy and I only talk to him once and it was something minor. Yes, he was good looking but nothing to create a crush on since, well, I don't know him. After the year ended, I never saw him again, only ocasional times in the hallway. However, not long ago, he started walking far away from me. I don't know if is simply coincidence or something else entirely. I am not worried much about it as I am curious. But, I do have a small history of guys avoiding me and I never been in a relationship (not like it bothers me). People tell me to be more outgoing so guys can have confidence in talking or approaching me, but I am a introvert, private person. I do have friends and I can be "normal" around them. But people tell me to be more outgoing, but it's not as easy as it seems if you are an introvert and quiet person. Is just me. Just like some people are outgoing in personality. And I wonder if I be more liked if I change... I mean people tell you be who you are, and that's who I am, so why change just to be "liked."

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes