Why do some men don't show off their girls in social media? Even if he's not cheating?

My man saids he would not post a picture of me because he just doesn't want other man other than his close friends to look at his women. He saids he doesn't want nobody to know his buisness or have someone approach me..

Tbh I feel that it's b. s but what's your opinion :) :)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• sounds insecure and taking cautious steps or he just really wants you all for himself. I really wouldn't care though, if I feel like it ill do it, if I don't feel it then whatevs ya know.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• This kind of behavior wouldn't bother me. On the other hand, I would love it. Because the only attention i would prefer would be from my bf. The rest i wouldn't really care.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Your his side chick

0|0
    0|0
    • Naw.. He could have a side bitch lol but he spends his nights fucking me and spending money and time with me ;)

• There could be another hoe around that I don't know about... But I live with the man lol

What Girls Said 2

• He’s being protective. It might seem annoying but it’s a good thing. He thinks you are really attractive and he doesn’t want other men to seduce you into cheating. (even though you wouldn’t anyway.)

0|0
    0|0
  • who knows? some men do this and some men do that.. mystery solved

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes