A lot of guys like me, and I’ve never had a bf. I want to, but I’m worried all they want is sex?

So I’ve tried to suppress my romantic/sexual feelings and I did for a while but I can’t anymore. I want to have a boyfriend but I’ll (try to) stay a virgin and find a guy who likes me for who I am, not just sexually. Most of the guys who like me have for years. I know better to hang with players. But I still don’t know who to choose: the shy guys, the gorgeous ones (who aren’t playas), the smooth ones, the nervous ones, the older or younger ones.. I don’t know wtf to do?
  • Go and pick a guy. Have fun, but be careful
  • Wait a little. You're just 15!
  • Find a guy for love and find a guy for sex. Do both. (u r sick) :P
    Vote C
  • Other please explain
    Vote D
Dang.. You guys are soo helpful. Thanks a lot! :D

18

Most Helpful Guy

• You wan a boyfriend, so look for a boyfriend. Don't look for someone to have sex with, don't be like "I'll have sex with guys until the guy I want as a boyfriend appears" because that guy won't appear if you do that.
    If you just look for sex, you'll get a reputation, and those guys that want a girlfriend will stay away from you, leaving you just with the guys that want sex, and you won't get a boyfriend, and even though you're having sex you'll feel empty inside, and sad due to your bad choice.

You want a boyfriend, so look for just that. Guys will come and go, but those that stay are the ones that are worth your time. There's gonna be one guy that will make you melt. And you're just 15, you've got plenty of time, seriously, don't fuck it up at that age.

Most Helpful Girl

• You'll find it difficult to find a young guy, full of Testosterone, who just wants a relationship without sex.

Part of being in a loving relationship is enjoying sex together, and the closeness it brings. The human body is designed to enjoy sex , so it's natural for a guy to want sex with you, especially when he is physically attracted to you.

There may be guys who will accept a relationship without sex, , but they will be few and far between. It just limits your chances of finding a boyfriend

• Yeah.. but I think I’m kinda young to start having sex. Plus if i did they would talk about every detail to their friends.

• Thanks a lot ! You’ve really helped me figure it out.

• You' re welcome! Good Luck!