A lot of guys like me, and I’ve never had a bf. I want to, but I’m worried all they want is sex?

So I’ve tried to suppress my romantic/sexual feelings and I did for a while but I can’t anymore. I want to have a boyfriend but I’ll (try to) stay a virgin and find a guy who likes me for who I am, not just sexually. Most of the guys who like me have for years. I know better to hang with players. But I still don’t know who to choose: the shy guys, the gorgeous ones (who aren’t playas), the smooth ones, the nervous ones, the older or younger ones.. I don’t know wtf to do?
  • Go and pick a guy. Have fun, but be careful
    Vote A
  • Wait a little. You're just 15!
    Vote B
  • Find a guy for love and find a guy for sex. Do both. (u r sick) :P
    Vote C
  • Other please explain
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Dang.. You guys are soo helpful. Thanks a lot! :D

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You wan a boyfriend, so look for a boyfriend. Don't look for someone to have sex with, don't be like "I'll have sex with guys until the guy I want as a boyfriend appears" because that guy won't appear if you do that.
    If you just look for sex, you'll get a reputation, and those guys that want a girlfriend will stay away from you, leaving you just with the guys that want sex, and you won't get a boyfriend, and even though you're having sex you'll feel empty inside, and sad due to your bad choice.

You want a boyfriend, so look for just that. Guys will come and go, but those that stay are the ones that are worth your time. There's gonna be one guy that will make you melt. And you're just 15, you've got plenty of time, seriously, don't fuck it up at that age.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You'll find it difficult to find a young guy, full of Testosterone, who just wants a relationship without sex.

Part of being in a loving relationship is enjoying sex together, and the closeness it brings. The human body is designed to enjoy sex , so it's natural for a guy to want sex with you, especially when he is physically attracted to you.

There may be guys who will accept a relationship without sex, , but they will be few and far between. It just limits your chances of finding a boyfriend

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah.. but I think I’m kinda young to start having sex. Plus if i did they would talk about every detail to their friends.

• Show All
    • Thanks a lot ! You’ve really helped me figure it out.

• You' re welcome! Good Luck!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• The public gives guys a bad wrap. Not all of us want sex and sex alone. Some guys are looking for love just like you are. I would advise you to pay more attention to the shy guys, and the nice guys. The ones that seem like overall good people. Even if some of them aren't very attractive, they will most likely be the ones that are searching for the same thing that you are.

2|0
    0|0
    • true.. kind of. Nice guys can barely speak to me though. And i kinda like smooth guys but i fight cause it's a bad idea.

• Show All
    • Cool. Thanks so much, this has been really helpful!!

• No problem, happy to help!

• There are probably plenty of guys in age group that would just want to hang out and enjoy the company of a young woman.

Just be sure to draw your line in the sand and they should respect it! If they bawk... then you know they are after one thing!

if they last... you made the solid foundation of friendship which is the most important part of relationship... then you can consider the more intimate part.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup, experiment with caution. Search, love, laugh, cry,... it is time for enjoying and experiencing all that life can offer you. That is how you will find the guy who suits you best. But... everything in time.

1|0
    0|0
  • You act like this will be the last bf you ever have. Date and try all of the type, but don't do anything that you are not uncomfortable with.

0|0
    0|0
  • go for a guy that don`t want sex, and explain this to him

0|0
    0|0
  • Try asking them. Problem solved.

0|0
    0|0
    • I wish it was that easy. :)

• Show All
    • Ok... then just hold up kickin them in balls mid-kick :] And give them a mean look >:[ !!!

But srsly if he respects you he will say ok if you tell him to hold off having sex.

• I definetly agree with that. :)) He'll hold off if he respects me. Thanks!

• Must be nice to just be able to choose.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's kinda nice. I have to fight pride sometimes.

• Show All
    • Why wouldn't I have much choice? You're not talking about rape, right? :/

• hahhaahah, are you joking?, no i mean if you aren't offering anything sexual, a lot of guys aren't going to want to date you.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes