Okay guys, tell me if he is actually interested in me or if he just wants to bed me?

There is this guy I met, and he is really great. He's nice, and smart, and pretty much exactly what I have been looking for. But there are two problems; he lives in Australia, and he has a history of being a player. People keep warning me bout him and how I will only get hurt, but then when I talk to him... I just can't help myself. He wants me to visit him in Australia, but apparently he has asked many other girls to do this. Is he really interested, or is he trying to bed me?
All of you confirmed my suspicions. Thank you all so much. ^^ You might have saved me a really bad heart break.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• well Australians love to have sex. I think the statistic is that they are the nationality most likely to sleep with someone on the first date. That doesn't mean he doesn't want more, just their culture. I think it is pretty awesome... none of that awkward sexual tension we deal with for no reason other than the idea that it is wrong to sleep with someone too soon. Impossible to say what his intentions are but he could be interested in you and bedding you at the same time.. it's pretty common to want both.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well i think due to the fact he lives far far far away it's not going to work with any guy simply based on that, it coasts too much money for a start so don't listen to these types of guys... they probably know it's too far away... what do you think will happen if you visit him? lol that he will continue seeing you? lol i doubt it... i've been there with guys and it never lasted, all they wanted was some kisses and they are off on their way back home lol, based on that i would say he's just after sex, guys will do anything to get laid, find a guy near you because it will make things easier.