What is the turn-on with Ellie Goulding?

Good for Goulding getting amazing attention, but i an intrigued because as a Girl i would never have pictured her being the 'one guys like' as she just appears like a normal girl to me, so i was baffled that men like her so SO much and it came to me as a shocker.
So i really want to know as precise as you can guys, just exactly what the turn-on is?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe because she is a normal girl in a women "perfect model" stereotyping medium.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah that could be it, i think guys go for the normal girl look as its pretty but not too much. Which she has and also she isn't attention seeking.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• what's not to like? Im baffled that you are baffled lol. I mean the woman is gorgeous, even without makeup, holds a very sexy accent and singing voice, works and makes her own money, looks very classy, is in good shape... I mean i can't think of a single reason not to be turned on by her

1|0
    0|0
    • It's not that i don't think she's lovely and attractive, but because she doesn't dress overly glamorous and rocks the casual look i always expected the Red carpet look to get the most attention?

• well perhaps people are getting bored of the red carpet. that's all we see everyday. Ellie Goulding is a little more fresh and different

• Maybe men are attracted to her super fresh face, she does have good skin

• she looks better than those skinny (overrated) models in my opinion...

but i have never listened to any of her songs though

1|1
    0|0
    • Yeah she has a gorgeous figure, but there must be more than just that?

• I liked her under the sheets and beating heart.

• "she just appears like a normal girl to me" Well that's odd, seeing as the majority of people are not celebrities and just 'normal'.

She's kinda pretty I guess. Cannot sing live for real though.

0|0
    0|0
    • She doesn't wear tones of make up and walk around like she is about to be photographed by the paparazzi is what i meant by normal

• I don't think she's attractive but I really like her as a singer she's really underrated!

1|0
    0|0
  • Eh she is alright. Probably it is because she is famous or they think it is the normal thing to say because other guys say she is hot. Bandwagon time!

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't realize that there was a turn on. I don't find her very attractive.

0|0
    0|0
    • Every guy i know, and so there must be the same quality every guys wants for them to like her. I am on a mission to find out what it is

• Show All
    • Maybe she appeals to the ones who like Blondes then?

• I guess so, but i still see her as a bit old for my taste and like bony thin.

• Turn on with Ellie Goulding?
    She is featured in amazing trance music.

1|0
    0|0
  • well she's famous and a singer.

0|0
    0|0
  • What guys? She's sight. Nothing special

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally don't find her attractive. But "Love me like you do" is fantastic.

0|0
    0|0
    • Beautiful song, i like that also

• she is wealthy, famous, and... wait what else does a human need?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Do they? I don't know any guys who are crazy for her. Like... They like her, but I've never known any that are like WOW about her.

1|0
    0|0
    • Not at first they don't seem, but then when you start talking to your guy friends and bring her up everyone is like "WOAH!"

• They like her BECAUSE she's the normal girl.
    A real woman :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Girl next door kinda thing?

• But then i think to myself: Isn't every normal girl in the street wearing her casuals and light make up with the 'girl next door' look? You see my confusion? lol

• I haven't heard of any guys having a fit over Ellie, to be honest. However, she is really pretty, a lot of guys will fantasize over celebrities regardless.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who is she?

1|0
    1|0
  • I've never heard of her. Who is she? o. o

0|0
    0|0
  • She's beautiful. What's the turn off?

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't even know she was popular among men.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes