What is the turn-on with Ellie Goulding?

Good for Goulding getting amazing attention, but i an intrigued because as a Girl i would never have pictured her being the 'one guys like' as she just appears like a normal girl to me, so i was baffled that men like her so SO much and it came to me as a shocker.
So i really want to know as precise as you can guys, just exactly what the turn-on is?

712

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe because she is a normal girl in a women "perfect model" stereotyping medium.

• Yeah that could be it, i think guys go for the normal girl look as its pretty but not too much. Which she has and also she isn't attention seeking.