Were dating but he gets nervous around me?

I love my boyfriend to death and he feels the same way. He asked me out, we went to dances, etc. But lately whenever I try to talk to him he just replies in short sentences and nervously walks away. At first I thought he didn't love me anymore. My friend went out of her way to talk to him about it. He said he just loves me so much he can't himself together when he's around me. He says that he gets shy and nervous around me because im so beautiful. I'm flattered, but hoiw can I get him to talk to me more? I really love him and I want this to work. Were in 7th grade by the way and please don't tell me I'm too young to date,

03

Most Helpful Guy

• You should sit him down and look him in the eyes and let him know that everything is going to be okay. He shouldn't worry; you want him to be himself around you. You love hanging out with him and when he goes away, it makes you sad.