How long should I wait to text him back? and what too?

I texted this guy last night at 5 he didn't respond until today at noon. Trust me i know he was ignoring me. How long should i wait. what should i text him?
i know he liked me but he seem not so interested anymore.
ME-Heyy bud
Him-hi
He called me bud before i did. HE said he could because he was older which makes not sense too me butt ok? and sometimes he would call me babe baby or one time he called me his gf. But the next morning he called me bro? i feel like he is really confused in what he wants.. ALso one one thing he said i would kill his life.. does that mean he doesn't want a relationship?

02