Why do I only attract CREEPY attention from guys?

I am a confident, independent, self-respecting woman. I'm told often that I'm very attractive, but I dress and act modestly. But it seems like guys only ever want friendship or sex with me. Never just a normal, pure romantic relationship. It doesn't even matter how nice or pure-hearted the guy seems.

For example, I have feelings for one of my guy friends, who is one of the genuinely nicest and most respectful people I've ever known. We recently started flirting, and I was surprised that a nice guy was showing romantic interest in for once. Then he made a creepy sexual comment that completely surprised me coming from him.

And in general, the majority of attention I receive from guys is creepy comments from strangers. What is wrong?

28

Most Helpful Guy

• There are a lot of creeps out there who will approach as many women as they can because since they really don't care about the woman, or how many women reject them.

As for your friend, I'm curious as too what exactly sounded so creepy that you are completely turned off from him?