Why does this white girl think I have to date her because she is white?

I'm hispanic of Spanish and venezuelan descent and I'm brown with light brown eyes dark hair. Basically I look hispanic! This white girl in my job told her friend which her friend secretly told me that she likes me. I think she's pretty, she has nice eyes and a nice body. But, I am crushing on a hispanic girl and its kind of mutual. This girls friend told this white girl and she kinda went crazy and got mad and said "Dont mexicans like white girls?". I am NOT MEXICAN!!! I do not discriminate women by race! I would definitely date a pale skinned blue eyed girl just as much as a ebony skinned woman. I find all races attractive because I have crushed on almost every race. To the white females, do you feel some men should consider you just because of your race?

I also feel me and her wouldn't mix. She has a rich family where they have yacht and go places. Me over here with a middle class with few relatives and no yacht. I know it sounds wrong but I want a serious relationship where me and the girl have things in common and family siblings would not make me uncomfortable. Although me and this hispanic girl have a mutual thing, she's not interested in a relationship because I will be leaving t'he states soon to study aborad, and she just wants to keep in contact as friends. How do I tackle this whole situation? Ugh its stressing me out because my white friend called me a racist for not wanting her. Who doesn't like white girls? They are sexy! But this girl is giving a bad impression thinking she is entitled to any man simply because she is white.
Forgot to mention, she also called me mexican knowing I was from south american-euro descent, so she said it in an angry fit with full bias intended. Plus, her friend told me she said she was kind of sorry and is still interested. WTF!

33

Most Helpful Girl

• hahha..

She is just acting like a spoiled brat like she thinks she should get an automatic pass from you cos she's white and hot. She doesn't understand emotional or cultural attraction is a big factor in drawing two people together.

You are right. Your life style won't match with hers. You value hardwork and the simple pleasures. I wonder if she does?

• I think you should just be honest with her and say she is hot but her attitude is disappointing... This is the nicest way to say to her without being blunt or rude. Tell her that you and her are too culturally different.

• You are not obligated to be friends with her if you find her attitude a turn off. Don't feel guilty if you choose not to. You will be meeting heaps of new people who won't be sour as her. ;P

Most Helpful Guy

• I am latino, and I remember in college some nordic broads getting mad or sad that I didn't fall for their bullshit. I don't see the point of getting with a blonde, blue eyed woman when your kids aren't going to come out like that anyway. Your kids will come out with lame watered down brown hair. And nordic looking broads always think their shit don't stink and that they really are better at everything, and often they are way off, so they aren't worth the entitled princess attitude. Maybe party with them but that's it. A lot of those rural broads in college really skank out like they were japanese exchange students. But as far as a girlfriend let the house trained white boys deal with that bullshit.