Does guys get jealous or angry when another guy gets interested in their crush?

I'm a single, but there is a boy A, who seems to be interested in me. Today, a handsome boy B joined our group, and he (boy B) was keep looking at me once in a while. Because I'm shy, I felt really embarrassed. So I couldn't even look at him. And soon enough, I realized the boy A (who was already in my group) seemed to look intense, looking serious. He looked at me several times, but every time when we made an eye contact, he broke eye contact really fast, which was unusual, because whenever we make an eye contact, he would gaze into my eyes for a long time. After a few minutes later I realized he was ignoring me, speaking to the other girls in the group, but not me.

I got confused, and felt uncomfortable being around him, so I decided to just focus on my work. And about few minutes later, he (boy A) was being nice to me, suddenly smiling at me. I was so confused, and I tried to avoid him speaking to me, so I focused back to my work. Soon, he (boy A) tried to invade my space by being sitting really close to me.

I don't know why he did these to me, but do you think he was getting jealous of that boy (boy B)?
I found boy B much more handsome than boy A.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• It different for every guy.

As for me, I don't get jealous or angry because I have no right to be. It not like she is my gf, not yet anyway. She is allow to do whatever the hell she want. Of course, if she seem interested in another guy, I will just move on.

If boy A was not confident and felt intimidated by boy B, yeah, I can see the reason why boy A could be jealous/angry or anything in between.

Please, If you are not interested in boy A, make it clear to him.