Do nice guys really finish last?

What do you think do nice guys finish last?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Unsure
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Do nice guys really finish last?
    A. Yes

I find most guys who describe themselves as nice guys or who others can't find anything to describe them but nice are often quite lacking in personality, character, and desirable traits*. There's nothing to little appealing to them but being nice and that's often a default expectation of a partner.

*In my opinion the only desirable way to call yourself a nice guy is when you're like Gandhi.

1|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• The ones who act weak to the point of treating the girl like she's jesus, yes.
    It's a bit messed up in some circumstances, but imagine someone horrible who can't get any dates. May be looks may be personality or whatever. They're more likely to be desperate and all over the girl.

So when a guy does the same things regardless of decent personality/looks, it portrays she can do better. A strong reaction right away in trades always makes the other person they should have offered less or asked for more.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• No way. No.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• and then you find out the nice guy is not really "nice" at all. They're just being nice thinking girl will like them but never realize being nice is the bare minimum.

Pretty girl have guy being nice to them 24/7, what else do you bring to the table, Mr. Nice Guy? Look? Talent? Power? Wealth?

Maybe the so-called "bad boy" can offer all of this to her and that why she hooked!

0|0
    0|0
  • No, nice guys don't finish last. In fact, they never finish. They get knocked out of the race mid-way by the stereotypical 'bad guy'.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nopes
    it's just bullshit fake "nice" peeps tell themselves

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes