Need to know if this guy is interested? Please help?

So I've been going to baseball practice everyday to watch this one guy play. We had never met, I just thought he was really cute and heard he was an amazing pitcher. I went Monday and Tuesday, but I wasn't at school Wednesday so yesterday I showed up again and he came up to me to ask me why I showed up to practice everyday and I told him I was just watching the team and then he asked for my name and said it was nice meeting me, and today he looked at me, but didn't say anything. And I caught him looking at me a few times when he was in practice even before he introduced himself and around campus a couple times too. So what does this mean?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• He could be just wondering who on the team are you there to watch or he could just be checking you out. Either way you do have his attention. The ball ( punn intended ) is in your court

Most Helpful Girl

• He must be interested because if he wasn't then he never would have acknowledged your appearances at practices