White males, are you intimidated by black guys?

I recall reading a question on here about a white girl who had her boyfriend leave her when he found out she had been with a black guy before. So it got me thinking, are white guys intimidated by black men? If a girl previously dated a black guy would it be a dealbreaker. If you are intimidated by them, what fuels your insecurity?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• of course not a deal-breaker!!!

she could have dated anyone... no prob with me

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Why do girls always think that men are intimidated by everything? Smart women, black men... No we're not intimidated, there's no reason to find those people intimidating, what are they going to do to me?

0|0
    1|0
  • I'm not white but why the hell would I be intimidated by my s/o's ex's skin color? About that question that you are referring to I bet that girl's ex who dumped her for that must really suck at life.

But anyways regardless of their skin should they find me intimidating now that I am dining on their leftovers that they missed eating?

0|0
    0|0
  • i am below average in the penis department and the hype of the coloured gentleman.. with out doubt intimidate me, although i have a few coloured male friends a couple know how i feel and enjoy pushing me but it is in fun...

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would I be intimidated by the colour of a mans skin?
    That is just very illogical : )

0|0
    0|0
  • Not even remotely, lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • No...
    That's a weird question.

0|0
    0|0
    • How is it weird?

• Show All
    • Black men are usually portrayed to be more masculine, stronger, have bigger penises etc... due to stereotypes.

• Exactly, a stereotype. I'm not intimidated intellectually the moment I hear someone's Asian, and I'm not intimidated physically the moment I hear about a black guy.
      That's not to say I may not be intimidated by an individual, but their race has little to do with it.

• Should I be?

0|0
    0|0
  • No, they don't scare me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do the intimidating around here

0|0
    0|0