Hey guys... do you ever listen to girls conversations and find them interesting?

so guys, have you ever listened to girls chat and found their conversations interesting and wanted to join? reason why I ask is because I'm just curious, because girls always find guys talk interesting

28

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a good listener. I tend to pick up on things, and I'm very good at observation. If i listen to what they talk about, and what they like, and what they don't like; i may be able to find out how to make them fall in love with me lol. But if they are just friends, i also find some girl talk fascinating.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am a girl, and I find the conversations of other girls boring! They can be vacuous, overly dramatic and just witchy. Wasn't sure if I could use the 'b' word. Most of the smart girls I know ( those of us who have full time jobs, and are doing post grad study/ research, amoung other things) are just to busy to sit around and chat too long.