Hey guys... do you ever listen to girls conversations and find them interesting?

so guys, have you ever listened to girls chat and found their conversations interesting and wanted to join? reason why I ask is because I'm just curious, because girls always find guys talk interesting

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a good listener. I tend to pick up on things, and I'm very good at observation. If i listen to what they talk about, and what they like, and what they don't like; i may be able to find out how to make them fall in love with me lol. But if they are just friends, i also find some girl talk fascinating.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I am a girl, and I find the conversations of other girls boring! They can be vacuous, overly dramatic and just witchy. Wasn't sure if I could use the 'b' word. Most of the smart girls I know ( those of us who have full time jobs, and are doing post grad study/ research, amoung other things) are just to busy to sit around and chat too long.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Depends on the person and the topic really... no cut and dry answer to this. If its about cosmetics well yawn but if its about Putin's latest crazy antics I will listen attentively. But generally I am interested in the female point of view and gaining new insight into a woman's world. Hell thats the reason i am on this site!

0|0
    0|0
  • Most women I know/knew talk about products, how stupid a guy or guys are or gossip (I hate drama) I would get in but I would just observe and listen most of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Every time I hear them chat I find their conversations vacuous and annoying. If I ever wanted to join in it would be to tell them how bloody annoying they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes. And sometimes I hear them talk about clothes or makeup and I'm like "huh?" And then I'm like "what?" And then I get bored lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. It's a lot of drama, small talk, and passive aggressive comments about each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Most girls are pretty boring.

0|1
    1|0
  • no because girls babble and gossip 90% of the time

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• And then there are the girls who listen to 75% of girl conversations and say (or mostly think), "Can we talk about something interesting and not pointless for a change?"

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes