Would you date a tall girl?

It seems guys only go for short girls that are cute. I'm 5'9 and that means I'm taller then most guys in my school (I'm 14). Would u date a tall girl? And do Guys Mind if the girl is an inch or two taller?
  • short girls
  • tall girls

35

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't worry, most guys will be okay with dating a tall girl. I'm 5'10", and at 14, that was the worst stage. You're probably just finishing up your main growth spurt, with the guys having not yet started haha. It'll even out a lot more.

Also, many are perfectly fine with the girl being taller. It's sort of amusing, guys may seem not too keen on it to the girls, and vice versa. With both sides avoiding approaching because they think the other wouldn't be into them.

Don't fview your height as a disadvantage. With summer coming around, bring out those short shorts/sun dresses and show off your long legs. I promise you'll have no worries about height then. :P