Would you date a tall girl?

It seems guys only go for short girls that are cute. I'm 5'9 and that means I'm taller then most guys in my school (I'm 14). Would u date a tall girl? And do Guys Mind if the girl is an inch or two taller?
  • short girls
    Vote A
  • tall girls
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't worry, most guys will be okay with dating a tall girl. I'm 5'10", and at 14, that was the worst stage. You're probably just finishing up your main growth spurt, with the guys having not yet started haha. It'll even out a lot more.

Also, many are perfectly fine with the girl being taller. It's sort of amusing, guys may seem not too keen on it to the girls, and vice versa. With both sides avoiding approaching because they think the other wouldn't be into them.

Don't fview your height as a disadvantage. With summer coming around, bring out those short shorts/sun dresses and show off your long legs. I promise you'll have no worries about height then. :P

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, I would date a tall girls. I voted "B" because I LOVE tall girls. I always did prefer them to short. Even though I'm 6'2, I would mind if a girl was a little taller than me (6'5 is my limit.) But I don't think I'll have to worry about that.

Since I'm tall myself, I want a girl around my height. Unfortunately, guys usually prefer short girls (even if they're tall.)

0|0
    0|0
  • You are at a bad age to be tall.. but let me tell you, once the guys hit puberty and grow some, you'll be popular. I am 6'2 and and the lowest I ave dated is 5'7. Tall girls are awesome, again you may still be a kid now, but when you get older it will be nice for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date either I don't mind if they're smaller or taller

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it only is an issue if you're really tall or really short. But it doesn't matter to me

0|0
    0|0
    • Is 5'9 too tall

• No. I'm 195 cm (i've been told that's 6'4 or 6'5 i have no idea), so for me it's short. But for other people it may be too tall, it's just a matter of opinion.

• I love tall girls!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• If they don't, we're screwed. I'm 5'9 too but I wouldn't date someone shorter than me... Yeah, I'm picky but it's a rule of mine. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel kinda insecure about my height. I'm around 5'4 3/4. Nearly 5'5 and 14 too! My adult height will be around 5'6 or 5'7. I'm also insecure about my weight. I'm very skinny, 110 pounds. So I'm like a twig, I wouldn't really mind being tall if I was more thicker.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes