GUYS NEVER CHANGE. from ur own experience, do you feel you've changed somehow (you're no longer the wild college kid or maybe the opposite)?

did something significant occured to you that made you change the way you act forever? and thus have you ever changed? We always hear guys never change, is it true?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think there is something or someone that at some point comes along and makes them reflect on what they are doing and in consequence they change. I think maybe it's just becoming maturer

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Yeah, I've changed. I'm more confident and resilient, more comfortable in myself, and with what I want.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't happen a lot but if a life changing event occurs it can.

0|0
    0|0
  • *Claps* Your right, you can't change guys. Only guys can change themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, my adolescence sucked, so I changed a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys change if they want to. You won't be able to change them. It may not happen on your desired timeline.

0|0
    1|0
    • i never tried to change a guy xD that's why i'm asked if they even feel like changing or not

• because i know a guy who's still the same even though he grew up, taking reponsibilities on his own, he still acts immaturily

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes