DO WE NEED MORE GUYS LIKE THIS?

watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5-XKPg44BI this guy goes in on what beauty is... how we value our beauty... we, im talking about women need more guys loving us for our minds, souls, and hearts, other than our goodies and our bodies... we need to be cherished, not heartbroken because we get a pimples on our faces.. or we don't have big boobs... what happen to loving the inside before the outside, a woman could be beautiful but have ugly attitudes... we need to love our selves for us, a priceless diamond could have value than we value our selves.
Updates:
I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE>>>> I KNOW I WANTED YOUR ANSWER AND EVERYTHING>>>> BUT DONT SAY THINGS I've NEVER SAID !!!
IM DELETING THIS>>>> GUYS ARE GETTING SO BAD

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• 1. he wouldn't have a successful YouTube channel if it weren't for his looks

2. His words are nice and make you feel good and go "aww" but a lot of what he says is just hollow and clichéd.

3|5
    1|0
    • heard that all before... Why does everything that just because they are good looking, a youtuber, and 1,262,695 and more, including myself, they could have a good heart, how would you know, ohhhh is it because he's more famous because you sitting behind a screen hating... hahaha you are very funny lets be real here, here's a little advice life is too short to waste your time on hating on someone... also I have 3 words for you, GO TO HELL!!

• Show All
    • Do you honestly think if some guy with a face full of acne, and a little overweight would be just as successful? I mean think about it..

• I would think he would... what about I forgot his YouTube name... umm he has crooked teeth... long hair and is not funny.. and I say he's doing kinda well on YouTube... I mean you think about it, some guys are just hot to have more likes and comments and stuff, Im sure anyway can get going on YouTube...

• I'm not sure , he's just so... bland.
    30 seconds in
    "Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder"

I just went "OH FUCK OFF with this bullshit already".
    Cookie cutter personality if that's a word , the standard "nice guy" answer.
    Weetabix.
    He is a weetabix.
    upload.wikimedia.org/.../Weetabixinbowl.jpg

3|4
    0|0
  • He was basically restating thing most people already knew. Its kind of funny how women just expect men to accept them the way they are no matter what when it comes to their looks or body and size, but let me ask you girls would you accept a guy no matter how fat he was, how much muscle he had, how many zits he had, no matter how his face looked, bald, deformed face, crooked nose, no eyebrows, uni-brows, etc?

1|1
    1|0
    • Yes I would

• Show All
    • At least he has a kind heart...

• How do you know he is not just lying? I mean c'mon he would never date an ugly girl there are those who are attractive to everybody, those attractive to most, those attractive to some, and then those who are attractive to no one.

• there are seriously a lot of guys that share the same mindset he does. they're usually hiding right in front of you in plain sight. so I say no because there's really no need, it usually comes down to the girl having a shitty judge of character where she emplaces her trust to begin with.

1|3
    0|0
  • First I bet you this guy has a hot girlfriend

Second Id believe it when I see him dating a ugly fat chick, until then. Bs and nice way to get gals like you to view his channel lol

1|0
    0|0
    • I only viewed it cos of my friend... so yea hush

• Show All
    • Are you taking up for me or something @been_waiting

• Asker- well I don't exactly agree with you but I don't agree with some of the people answering either.

• Show me a picture of him with an unattractive girl then I'll believe what he's saying.

Until then, just understand that looks are an important part of attraction. You can't just look away from it. Personality is what's going to make me fall for the girl but looks are important.
    This isn't a male thing it's a human trait. Just as many girls do the exact same thing.

0|0
    0|0
    • He didn't say appearance didn't matter? Unless he said it in the last 15 seconds that I didn't watch lol

• @been_waiting

Still a bit weird that a guy who accentuate his shirt and bracelet to his eye color... is the one telling us looks aren't as important... maybe I'm nitpicking lol

• I think you're nitpicking. Everyone tries to look good. So people who put effort into looking nice HAVE to think looks are extremely important? Not necessarily. Tho I admit he seems insincere.

• I don't as for much. Just a pretty, loveable face and small enough for me to lift up in my arms. Personality is much more important to me. And most important is how she treats me and how she makes me feel. The first thing i look for in a girl is how affectionate they are.

0|0
    0|0
    • yea I understand... I have like literally met this guy and he's sweet with out or with YouTube... some of these guys mean what they say.. he's not into just making YouTube for the girls... this is his dream to have fans and people that know his name.

• Why are we directing this at just men? Many women also go for looks as well. There are people like that for both genders

1|1
    0|0
    • Cos Im a woman and in my own OPINION... men do it more than women

• Good looks and attractiveness makes them come. Personality makes them stay. Its human nature, whether you like it or not.

0|1
    0|0
    • there's also confidence that comes into play. I've seen a lot of ugly men with some hot girls, because they have confidence.

• I don't go for looks. It's a bonus but I get nothing from someone who looks good but is either bitchy, ignorant, unintelligent, deceitful, untrustworthy, disloyal, bullying, fake, egocentric, narcissistic, superficial, or two faced

0|0
    0|0
    • Are you talking about unattractive women or attractive women?

• I meant that I prefer a good personality over good looks. If they're good looking, that's a bonus, but I think that the qualities I listed make someone unattractive, regardless of physical features

• We are biologically hard wired to value a women's physical appearance above all else in mate selection, we can't help it. This doesn't mean we don't value other things in regards to women though.

0|1
    0|1
  • i personally think what he says i trivial and nothing special. it´s basic stuff everybody should know.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not knocking his message because I'm sure most of us agree but the thing is most of the women who follow him only do so because they think he's hot and because he's saying sentimental shit that we've all heard before. If this guy wasn't famous/good-looking you probably wouldn't have share this video and he probably wouldn't be where he is today. Again, nothing against him but let's be real -_-
    This video reminds me of all those feel good help the homeless videos that youtubers post because they know it'll blow up and because people eat that kind of thing up just like baby and cat videos lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I think we need more girls that realize that looks aren't the most important thing a guy looks for in a woman. We can say it many times, and we've done that, but you still don't believe us, you still believe most of us go for the most beautiful girl, no matter how she is as a person.
    There are soooo many guys that think just like this guy, but you just don't believe it when they say it.
    I have a friend that has a girlfriend and he told me this: she may not be the most beautiful girl out there, but I love her. Looks matter, because you have to feel attraction towards the other person, but what matters most is how she is as a person. I rather be with a 7, with a 10 as a personality, than a 10 with a a 7 as a personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are a lot more guys who think like him than you think...

0|0
    0|0
    • Ik, but beauty is defined from the inside and outside but why can't we just look at the inside instead of the out cos the out could be squeaky clean but the inside is just a flawed soul... thats bitter... the out could be flawed but the inside just a flawless as a 5k ring

• Show All
    • but it still doesn't make sense

• Well I have to be physically attracted to a girl to want to be with her, so looks so matter. Personality is just a big bonus.

• That bloke looks like a right prick, so I'm not watching the video.

0|0
    1|0
  • SAYS THE GUY WHO HAS EXOTIC GREEN EYES AND WEARS GREEN TO ACCENTUATE HIS GREEN EYES (LOOKS) WHO IS ALSO WHITE...

WHAT HE DOESN'T TELL YOU IS, THAT LIKE 98 PERCENT OF EVERYONE GO BY THE SAME STANDARDS... WHY WE SEE SIMILAR STYLES OF BEAUTY ON TV AND MAGAZINES. THE ONLY SUBJECTIVE THINGS ARE SIZE... BUT IN PROPORTION... AND SOUND SYMMETRY.

BUT he's RIGHT ON FINDING SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO LOVE... SINCE MORE people FOCUS ON INITIALLY ATTRACTING people.

I GUARANTEE HE CHOOSES THE HOT CHICK OVER THE AVERAGE WHO BOTH MAY HAVE DECENT PERSONALITIES.

0|0
    0|0
    • looks are important, deal with it.

• Show All
    • In my opinion, yes there's certain faces most people of a given culture will agree is attractive, but that doesn't mean that's the ONLY type those people are attracted to. Each individual will find someone attractive who doesn't fit that ideal at all in any way.
      Don't tell me a friend of yours has never found a girl cute that you've found okay looking or vice versa? It happens all the time to me.

• but i m not disagreeing with you=) why i said "great majority"

i feel that opinion of others is often "corrupted" by ones intention project that he's in control according to his ability to get her. not always, but I've seen it. you're right though.

• nice wristbands he has!

0|2
    0|1
  • He looks like a thumb with hair on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Having one of them is bad enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 6

• For someone who says looks don't matter, he sure has a lot of selfies floating around the internet.

1|2
    0|0
    • he's famous... from younow and YouTube, duh why wouldn't he... use your brain

• Show All
    • I only watch him... because the rest of those make up gurus are stuck up bitches in real life

• I have no idea, I've just heard her name.

• I didn't finish the video but I think MOST mature people think this way (obviously in high school and even in college a lot don't, because they've yet to realize what really matters) but basically he's saying yes, looks matter, but its just a part of it. And I really do believe most people think this way too. Outside of immature teens and shallow people this is probably the general consensus.

Face it, looks do matter. You don't want to date someone you find unattractive. But you don't wanna date someone with an ugly personality either.

0|0
    0|0
  • ... he's cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • whats his youtube name?

0|0
    0|0
  • There are loads of mature guys out there like him.

0|0
    0|0
    • maturity has nothing to do with it, we are biologically hard wired to value a women's appearance above all else in mate selection.

• Show All
    • Omg... nvmnd

• @amphet11 yeah, if we're talking about sex and that's it, looks > everything else. But relationship wise, looks aren't EVERYTHING, just a part of the thing for most mature people

• Haha this guy only date 9's and 10's

3|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes