DO WE NEED MORE GUYS LIKE THIS?

watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5-XKPg44BI this guy goes in on what beauty is... how we value our beauty... we, im talking about women need more guys loving us for our minds, souls, and hearts, other than our goodies and our bodies... we need to be cherished, not heartbroken because we get a pimples on our faces.. or we don't have big boobs... what happen to loving the inside before the outside, a woman could be beautiful but have ugly attitudes... we need to love our selves for us, a priceless diamond could have value than we value our selves.
I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE>>>> I KNOW I WANTED YOUR ANSWER AND EVERYTHING>>>> BUT DONT SAY THINGS I've NEVER SAID !!!
IM DELETING THIS>>>> GUYS ARE GETTING SO BAD

725

Most Helpful Girl