Why did my boyfriend do this?

I was over at my boyfriend house and I had a terrible stomach pains during the middle of the night. I thought it was something I ate bc I have a really sensitive stomach. Anyway my boyfriend woke up and was going to the bathroom for pain killers and when he threw the sheets off there was blood everywhere on the sheets from my period. He got really really mad at me and started yelling and left the house. Now he won't return my calls or texts and I don't know why. Guys would u be this upset? Why the hell did he leave the house?
My boyfriends a med student

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Apparently he didn't know that waking up covered in blood is a possible risk of being female.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's a baby, can't stand a bodily function. Smh.