Guys I'm trying to figure out what to do when I ask this out , and he wants to know exactly what I want. he won't answer without an explanation?

I can't ask people out if I think about it in advance. I just get to know a guy as a friend and when I feel it I just ask. I just just do it without thinking. I can't stand there and analyze it. I just ask and hope for an answer. Am I supposed to be prepared to explain anything... Can't you just ask and get an answer?

Seems really odd and intense to be asking me why I'm asking. Is that even something people do? What his deal And how can I answer if I have no answer?

Help:)
Thanks for answering.

Since I can't just give him an answer bc I was mostly asking him out to make up for not being able to go out with him when he asked me. then if he said yes, I would just see how things go one day at a time. If he said no I'd move on.

Would it be " fair" to ask him what he wanted when he asked me out. It might help huge me some perspective and a way to think of how to answer him. It's frustrating that he thinks it's ok to not tell me what he wants but expects me to

11