Are there any guys out there that aren't full of it?

Why do guys act like a girl is crazy and obsessed when they get justifiably angry of frustrated? This seems to be a trend that shouldn't be.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes there are, try going for more shyer quieter guys. They tend to be more mature than other guys their age. Saying a girl is crazy and obsessed is too often used when guys have no idea what is going on inside their girls head, and rather trying to figure it out or try and talk about it they bail. Not the kind of guys you want for ltr.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Hey Taywallee16,

It depends on several factors. While both age and experience play a huge role, there are varying degrees of maturity that span both sexes which can result in how us men perceive or react towards a woman's behaviours.

There are situations that may be taken out of context and misunderstood which at times for us men, if not communicated clearly (since we are big dumb apes), will result in someone thinking a Girl is absolutely bonkers because of her logic.

Take for example: My girlfriend confronts me that I was hitting on her cousin at the bar when in fact I was simply engaging her family members in innocent conversation. Even though prior to that I was speaking to her other cousin, she seemed infuriated I spoke with this one. Clearly, she was not aware of my intentions. Her reaction was out of context with what my true intentions were, leading to miscommunication and possible break-up.

Crazy is a BIG word to drop. We don't think you're crazy, it's just sometimes we actually don't understand or communicate (both sexes) what we are doing, like adults should be, leading to more problems and, of course, name calling!

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you. And that to me is crazy because I wouldn't get mad if you talked to my family members.

• Whoa, take it easy. You're coming off as a little crazy and obsessed right now.

0|2
    0|0
    • No it's called being pissed off and having the balls to say it instead of acting like everything is great.

• Show All
    • I do own my emotions. I believe I just told you what I would do if you had said that to my face. Girls aren't these helpless, fragile beings who will melt if you call them a name. I might be little but you best believe I would let you have it if you made me angry enough.

• Okay, so do you think what you're saying is perfectly reasonable for a guy to do onto you?

He's heated, you say something benign in nature, so he has carte blanche to hit you? Or are you one of those little hypocrites that things the world needs to honor your peeves?

• I don't think it's that we think a girl is crazy, but that is what society has come to, thinking girls are loco because they are speaking their mind

1|0
    0|1
    • THANK YOU. It's like as soon as we don't smile we're thought to be a bitch and if we state our opinion it's wrong and stupid.

• Because maybe what seems justifiable to you doesn't seem justifiable to them

0|1
    2|0
    • Well usually when someone is mad you try to resolve it instead of making them feel idiotic for having an emotion other than happy or indifferent.

• Well wha did u get mad about

0|0
    0|0
    • A guy led me on for a long time and when something went wrong he tried to just end things with no explanation and when I asked twice why exactly he was ending things he went off saying I was obsessed with him and that he wouldn't want me anyway because I was crazy.

• Show All
    • Omg things just got really interesting. I'm not even mad anymore because it's just too good to be mad about 😂

• Np👌

• me ;p;

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Sorry. Doesn't exist.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say the same about women

0|2
    1|0
    • No I'm pretty sure if you were angry about something I would try to understand why. I wouldn't tell you you're crazy because you feel a certain way.

• Show All
    • What so dirty about buying a lady flowers and calling her beautiful every now and then. You my friend have a dirty mind...

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes