Guys- what does it mean when you say a girl makes you feel perverted?

My guy friend and I were talking at an event. I had on a dress that I feel is relatively modest. It was pretty form fitting but it covered my chest and behind and I also wore a vest with it. I accidentally dropped my cellphone while we were conversing and bent to pick it up and he told me to stop doing that. When I asked what he was talking about, he said I made him feel perverted-- what did he mean by that? He was staring at me in a very weird way so I didn't feel like asking him to expand on what he meant. Later when I was at home and bent to pick something up my sister informed me that a lot of my chest showed when I did that... so is that what he was referring to and why did he say it in such an awkward way? Is he basically telling me he was checking me out but it wasn't something he wanted to do- and wouldn't have done if I didn't bend over?

02