Is it bad that I catcalled a woman from my car who had a nice ass?

I was driving in my car and saw a beautiful 30-something white woman with a big round fat ass wearing a tight skirt and I rolled down my window as I drove by and yelled

"WOOOOO!! THAT ASS!! THAT ASS THO! YEAH!!! WOOOO!!!

And then I drove away fast when she looked at me.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Most women don't like that at all. It's rude and douchey behaviour.

8|2
    0|1
    • with all due respect if she didn't want guys to notice her big round ass then why would she wear such revealing and provocative clothing?

• Show All
    • I get that, but tight clothes and cat calling is different. Women often wear tight clothes to draw male attention, so catcalling would not be an unexpected occurrence. However, women don't wear tight clothing so that men will engage in sexual intercourse with them forcefully in the street--so the two are different.

• Lol @ the guy who thinks he can read all of our minds and knows why we wear what we wear.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait, you said all that to her? Either you were yelling really quickly or you were driving really slowly.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• Cool story, bro. Unfortunately, it's not to my liking since it doesn't have any dragons in it...

0|0
    0|0
  • this is super rude and can make the women afraid that you might sexually assult her. this embaresses them and scares them. its not nice. we dont like it.

1|0
    0|2
  • Totally not cool. I read a research about catcalling recently and catcalling can actually lead to an objectified image of the woman self, which will lead to a lower self-esteem. Even if they liked it. So you just crushed a woman's self-esteem a little bit more. Congratulations.

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes it's bad if it even really happened, which I doubt based on the ridiculousness of your responses.

4|2
    0|1
  • this makes me embarrass , this is why rude people shouldn't exist, Im not wishing you bad things, but what you have said wasn't really nice, cause Im pretty sure you wouldn't like guys/girls cat calling at you about your PENIS.
    So if you dont wanna get acussed of some sort of sexuall harrassment in worst cases you better be careful of what you saying. And I mean you could have said something a little bit nicer and had control your hormones a little bit after jumping on a woman with not very nice comments.
    And an advice say pretty things if you wanna catch a woman`s attention it will be worth it.

1|0
    0|1
  • Are you kidding me? NO.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not what a gentleman would exactly do...

2|1
    0|0
  • It's not ok but now you know better. I hope

0|0
    0|0
  • Its rude in my opinion, we are humans not animals.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its rude. Yet, Its funny. She'll be mad in the heat of the moment, but at the end of the day, she'll be blushing from the compliment.

0|0
    0|0
    • Let a big booty guy walk pass me and my friend girls. We gone be like "Ayyyyeee Dat Ass Doe" lol

• Damn disrespectful! What are you a dog in heat?

2|0
    0|1
  • Yeah it's very rude. And disrespectful. Good way not to get a girlfriend if that's what you were trying to do.

1|1
    1|0

What Guys Said 14

• You're condemned to eternal suffering as of this moment by the power invested in me by ultra feminist organization.

Just kidding.

Seriously though not cool. Avoid that.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's definitely not good, and most girls really dislike it.

2|0
    0|0
  • Certainly less damaging than a 9mm drive by.

Thanks for the Xper.

2|4
    0|0
  • I wouldn't do something like that but it's definitely not a crime. Some girls may even secretly be flattered.

But I don't know... it's not really something I would do

1|0
    0|0
  • troll... you live in Canada; there's no way you rolled down your window to do anything.

2|0
    0|0
  • i wish she could give you the middle finger. that behavior is ultra-rude and i cannot tolerate it

1|0
    0|0
  • What the fuck is the point of catcalling?

2|0
    0|0
    • it is a release of our built up thoughts about women that we suppress all the time as to conform to "political correctness"

• Show All
    • i thought women liked to be told they are sexy

• That's not the way to go about telling a woman she's sexy. You need to be smooth about it and preferably after you've flirted with her one on one for a few minutes.

• You prob made her day

0|2
    4|3
  • Its a bit gross

2|0
    0|0
  • The most perfect troll... EVER. Respect is due.

2|1
    1|0
  • That's... pretty sad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow UR just enforcing the steryotype on us nice nice thanks man

0|0
    0|0
  • ... Well that was rude.

2|0
    0|0
  • That depends whether she had a sense of humor.

0|1
    2|1

Recommended myTakes