Is it bad that I catcalled a woman from my car who had a nice ass?

I was driving in my car and saw a beautiful 30-something white woman with a big round fat ass wearing a tight skirt and I rolled down my window as I drove by and yelled

"WOOOOO!! THAT ASS!! THAT ASS THO! YEAH!!! WOOOO!!!

And then I drove away fast when she looked at me.

1315

Most Helpful Girl

• Most women don't like that at all. It's rude and douchey behaviour.

• with all due respect if she didn't want guys to notice her big round ass then why would she wear such revealing and provocative clothing?

• I get that, but tight clothes and cat calling is different. Women often wear tight clothes to draw male attention, so catcalling would not be an unexpected occurrence. However, women don't wear tight clothing so that men will engage in sexual intercourse with them forcefully in the street--so the two are different.

• Lol @ the guy who thinks he can read all of our minds and knows why we wear what we wear.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait, you said all that to her? Either you were yelling really quickly or you were driving really slowly.