Do I help my bff?

He is alone amd he has never been with a girl should i do something? He stares at me a lot! Please help what should i do?

34

Most Helpful Girl

• flirt with him

What Guys Said 4

• Unless you are actually attracted to your friend and can see yourself dating him, do NOT do ANY of the things these people are telling you. You will only end up leading him on and being led on fucking sucks.

• Im not but im soory about him

• If you're not attracted to him then don't fuck him or flirt with him, you will only lead him on. If you really want to do something for him, then just remind him of his good qualities and encourage him to go out there and find a girl. Sign him up for an online dating site if he's okay with it, or maybe even set him up with one of your single friends who would date a guy like him.

• So if feels lonely tell him to get outta the hole he's in and go socialise with people around him, this a great way of meeting new people, interacting with em.

• I don't know. Give him a handjob? But only if you want a new puppy. You are very attractive.

• Maybe but only if you want to. Could be fun?

What Girls Said 2

• Make him feel like he can get a girl, like give him confidence

• Maybe he's just lonely. And that doesn't mean he likes you by the way. So I wouldn't just assume that and no don't do anything. When the time is right a girl will come along for him. So don't worry about it he'll be fine.

• I dont think he can make it by hindelf

• Yes, he's lonely. She already said that.

• Oh well whatever lol and I guess just do whatever you think is going to help him.