Please explain to me the AUDACITY of some men?

There is this guy who is in a relationship, but he wants to sleep/do things with me (WHICH IS NOT OKAY!) Along the lines of that, he wants me to not talk to anyone else, but him, and gets mad if I do, even though he is still in this relationship with someone else?

36

Most Helpful Guy

• What a fucking idiot!! Why you don't just tell him to go fuck himself. If i was you id tell his girlfriend straight out. Why does she have to put up with his cheating man-whoring ways. This guy is trash let his gf know what he said. There's better guys out there which she deserves as you do too.

Most Helpful Girl

• Uhh how about stop talking to him, block him everywhere, and tell him to fuck off?