Please explain to me the AUDACITY of some men?

There is this guy who is in a relationship, but he wants to sleep/do things with me (WHICH IS NOT OKAY!) Along the lines of that, he wants me to not talk to anyone else, but him, and gets mad if I do, even though he is still in this relationship with someone else?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• What a fucking idiot!! Why you don't just tell him to go fuck himself. If i was you id tell his girlfriend straight out. Why does she have to put up with his cheating man-whoring ways. This guy is trash let his gf know what he said. There's better guys out there which she deserves as you do too.

2|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Uhh how about stop talking to him, block him everywhere, and tell him to fuck off?

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• He is an idiot, I wouldn't even want to be friends with an asshole like that!

1|1
    0|0
  • Just cut him off completely. He is not worth any of your attention. He's a piece of shit who doesn't even deserve his girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmmm.. He is thinking u as his sole property... !!! Dont talk to him if he has another gf... !!

0|0
    0|0
  • So, you have to question why you're friends with the guy. You know he's in a relationship, yet, you know this is what he wants... and you remain friends with him? Logicccc

0|0
    0|0
  • Buzz off, women do it too. Here, read this and stop whining
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1358170-how-to-make-him-have-sex-with-me

0|1
    0|0
    • Please tell me you realize that's a troll post :/

• @bellepepper please realize that women can be sexually violent, cruel, and lacking in empathy and kindness at the same rates as men. Women aren't angels just because they have vaginas.

Was she trolling? Maybe, maybe not, but shit like that happens. It's believable.

• This is not battle of the sexes take 2471932084238. It is a specific question regarding a particular man, and potentially, anyone who is even remotely like him.

Anyway, you forgot the golden rule of the internet. Men are men, women are probably men, and children are FBI agents.

What Girls Said 2

• He´s nasty. Remember: ´´if they cheat with you, they will cheat on you´´.. make sure you lose all ways of contacts with him. Or even better: Printscreen the chats and send them to his girlfriend !! Cruel, but karma is a bitch :)!

0|0
    0|0
  • He's a douche. Move on.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes