Guys, when was the last time you cried in front of someone else and what was that about?

And to girls: how often do you see a grown up man crying?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I cried in front of my wife and sister when my dad died. Other than that, it hasn't happened for many years.

Like most guys, there are few things that make me cry and I cannot just cry because of some emotional issue, even if I wanted to. It doesn't work that way for us and it has nothing to do with societal or social influences.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• We most of us don't cry in front of women. Women can't handle themselves and forget about handling us. So we don't expect anything from women at least in this emotional matter.
    Yeah men do cry if loss is huge and personal one.

0|2
    0|0
    • Well, the last crying grown up man I've seen is my ex (when we were still dating). There's nothing ugly or wrong about it. He was so emotional at that time and I wipe his tears and hug him. Seems like I can handle it.

• He was lucky to have you. Some girls are mirror image of jerks.

• Had. He left me and start dating someone else not long after our break up. :(

• First off, i almost never cry. I fight a lot and I've learned to take pain. But the last time i cried was when i was 10. Broke my arm when i messed up on a trick on my skateboard.

0|1
    0|0
  • in front of my mother because she was insisting about sth

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably over 10 years ago.

0|2
    0|0
  • I was at work, talking with an administrator. It was after my youngest sister had been raped. The cops found her half out of her mind on the side of the road, tearing out her hair by the fistful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Last summer when we had to put our dig down because she had cancer in her stomach, so she couldn't eat, and I knew this dog all my life, got her as a puppy when I was a baby

0|0
    0|0
  • in front of a female friend... i cried in front of her due to my excessive body hair... she tried to console me and say that everyone deserves love but be ready to stay single and virgin forever...

0|0
    0|1
    • Well, I personally think there's nothing wrong with being single and virgin forever, but seriously, excessive body hair shouldn't be a deal breaker if someone truly likes you.

• Show All
    • Women can handle any other physical problems but they cannot touch/handle beast type hair on men... they find it abnormal and inhuman thing... other physical problems are seen as humanly problems.

• If you find it that annoying, why not get rid of it?

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes