I don't want to sext but he keeps initiating it?

We're in a long distance relationship and been sexting for about a year now. It was fun in the beginning but now I'm bored but he still seems to love it and keeps trying to start it. I don't want to be rude and ask him to stop but its seriously boring for me now. What do I do?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to be honest, obviously try not to be rude about it, but you have to tell him it's not your thing anymore, or it doesn't arouse you anymore, have you ever thought why you're bored of it? Do you guys sext often? perhaps a break would be nice, and easier for you to get back in the groove.