Guys, even if you were extremely angry, would you ever call a girl fat, ugly, or a b**ch?

I have never had a guy call me anything close to what this guy called me. He basically used every word you can use against a girl. So my question is would you ever call a girl any names if you were angry or do you have more control than that?
  • I think it's immature and wrong
    Vote A
  • I would if she deserved it
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well this is a tricky one and not as straight forward as you are making it.
    Nobody should call someone ugly or fat or stupid. (although you might call whatever the idea they are having stupid, you don't call them stupid... very different).
    However, if the argument got bad enough and depending on what the issue was she might get called a cunt or a bitch. My ex wife called a woman a cunt once. When she saw the look on my face she said, and I quote, "sometimes someone is just a cunt"... I agree...
    That word is not such an issue overseas in Europe . but white women in the USA loose their shit when you call them a cunt. lol... although I think it is more stinging calling a guy one...

0|0
    0|0
    • See I was taught that it's never okay to call a girl or a guy that.

• Well I was taught a lot of things. but you realize eventually that it is your life. What matters is what you think is right or wrong. If you think it is wrong, then don't say that. I could never call someone fat or ugly or stupid. I just couldn't even if I hated the person. But I was pushed once to call a woman a cunt. she deserved it because she really was being one, and not in the good way because obv those things are the greatest things on earth. lol...
      You need to decide a lot of things in life. I taught my 3 boys a lot of things. but I have also told them that those are my feelings and they may grow up to think differently. So as long as they don't admit to ever voting for a republican it is ok by me whatever they decide lol...

Most Helpful Girl

• "fat" and "ugly" aren't even that bad... of course many would do it if they were close the chick and/or angry. My bro calls me both all the time, and I say the same to him. My male friend and I were recently discussing how this one chick we knew was a total bitch.

Not like these words are restricted to a single gender.

0|0
    0|0
    • Fat and ugly can be extremely hurtful. Especially if the girl has low self-esteem. I will never understand, especially from girls, why saying things like this will ever be considered okay.

• Show All
    • You're only bringing my age into this because you're trying to make yourself seem superior. And I compared the two because that's what thinking like that leads to. You never need to be harsh with people. You're way of thinking is the reason men think it's okay to be rude to women. Women are supposed to stick together but you're justifying men treating women like dirt. Guys must just lining up to take advantage of your submissive nature.

• Nah I'm saying that because you have a pretty narrow viewpoint of people interacting with each other. In no way can you ALWAYS be sweet and kind and nice to people, it just doesn't work that way. You proved that yourself. Generally, people aren't altruistic saints. There are definitely reasons to be harsh to people sometimes, you wouldn't bless someone who kicked you down would you? It all depends on the situation.

You know, I'm not being submissive, I'm being realistic. If something as small as being called fat hurts you to the point of no return, you need to grow a backbone.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• That's just plain rude, if you are angry I would suggest talking to a parent or respected adult. He was just rude, I've been rejected before but I try not to get all up to about it and be rude.

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm not angry I'm more shocked. Especially because he claims he's a nice person but I deserved it.

• @Asker, if he has to tell you he's a nice guy, he most likely assumes that you're interested. This is true if anyone claims to be nice, it's usually a way of reeling women into trusting him, so he can eventually have sex. If I were in his shoes I would say ok, and most likely leave until I feel better, when I do feel better I would continue contact and move on.

• I don't think that is ever necessary. but may I ask what you did? I could see losing emotional stability momentarily if I found out she had been sleeping with my best friend for a while or something else pretty bad, but it is in general not okay at all.

0|0
    0|0
    • I didn't do anything. Basically this guy told me I was just a slut he was using while he was in between girls he actually liked. And that I was just a fat and ugly bitch and that's why guys would never actually like me. It's this really complicated thing but yeah. It escalated from there and that's when he started calling me a c*nt and whore.

• It depends. I've had times when a girl told me every single bad word in the dictionary and I just snapped and said she was ugly as fuck and insinuated she was fat.
    Why do I have to take shit, but can't say anything in return? She called me 20 words, and when I say 1 I'm the bad guy? No, fuck that, if she's willing to insult, she has to be willing to take an insult.

But if she doesn't insult me, I won't call her that, no matter how angry I am. I try not to insult anyone first.

0|0
    0|0
    • I told him he was immature and needed to grow up before he could be in a relationship. So was I in the wrong?

• Well, I don't think calling someone immature and that needs to grow up is gonna make him happy, so I understand why he got mad, but still, I don't think it was enough to treat you like that.
      He overreacted and proved your point: he's immature.

• I never used to and thought it was disrespectful and it probably still is but now I do because women can be such bitches. Just like men can bastards or dogs or anything else women spew out their mouths.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never did it and won't do it ever doesn't matter how girl is but I just have a respect for girls ๐Ÿ˜Š

1|0
    0|0
  • Why should it matter if it's a girl or boy? I would only call someone a name if i'm very pissed off, but there's not a lot someone could do to piss me off that badly.

2|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't call her a lot o names all together. Maybe just one of those on any given occasion!

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course not. I would do it in a joking type of capacity, if we were really close, but never in a serious way.

0|0
    0|0
    • See that's alright but he did it just in the hopes I would cry. Like really?

• Then he's a dick. No one should be seriously calling each other names like that

• Fat - No
    Ugly - No
    Bitch - Yes
    C**t - No
    Twat - Maybe
    Skank/Slut/Whore - Probably not

0|0
    0|0
  • last time i got this angry at anybody, i was in kindergarden xD so i donยดt know but probably not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don`t swear when I get angry even towards guys. I can control my emotions really well

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't feel sorry for them when it happens

0|1
    2|0
  • Would never do that, immature and disrespectful..

1|0
    0|2
  • I don't need to be angry to say this.

0|1
    1|0
  • i've never been angry at a girl before

1|0
    0|0
  • Bitch yes, fat or ugly no.

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • So you wouldn't have called me ugly or fat but anything else is fair game?

• How should I know what I'm going to say in the heat of the moment, you stupid little tramp? Get it through your thick fucking head that you offered me three choices and I answered based on those.

That was an example making it up on the fly. I think when you're really mad you are trying to do as much damage as possible, and I can't speak for anyone except myself. Context is crucial to answering questions like this, and by that I mean actually knowing both of you and the situation. I'm not expecting you to give me your life histories.

• extremely angry? ... i might.

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you have anything you would NEVER say? Like he called me a c**t and so on.

• Show All
    • I probably would have but he did this all over text like a little bitch.

• then pay him a" friendly " visit. be sure to wear the pair of shoes with the hardest tip you own ๐Ÿ˜‰

• I try not to, but if im angry enough, yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • I generally don't call anyone that but if they generally deserved it then maybe I would

1|0
    0|0
    • Genuinely deserved it I meant

• not when i m angry! but i call em these things any ways!
    do u think i m doing wrong?

0|0
    0|0
    • If you're joking not necessarily but if you're not then I suggest you stop before you say something to the wrong girl and get slapped.

• get slapped, nah i dont think so.
      no chance. but i m always joking!

• i never call fat or ugly tho. i only use bish

What Girls Said 7

• Lol well I've been called all 3 and then some before and anger wasn't even involved most times. That's the sad part.

1|0
    0|0
    • Agreed. That's what he called me that I could actually put down without being flagged. He called me a c**t and a whore. When I've never even dated anyone and I'm still a virgin. I will never understand.

• Show All
    • You're welcome!

• My own father called me that crap at some point in my life. Some guys are just fucking scum.

2|0
    0|2
  • Yeah, I get called that when I reject a guy, 80% of the time.

0|1
    0|1
    • That's petty of them. Just because your attractive doesn't mean your rejecting them in a mean way. not everyone is going to like you. they need to accept that and move on. unless your rude when you reject these guys then while I don't agree with them calling you that I can see why.

• Show All
    • well once they curse you when you reject them you know for 100% that they aren't for you

• Seriously guys need to realize it's not okay.

• I seriously can't handle the 6 RETARD girls that chose B? (Dafuq) and the 9 loser guys...

No one should ever treat or be treated like that! Ever.

1|0
    1|1
    • Oh, so calling people "ugly" and "fat" is wrong but calling them "retards" and "losers" is okay? Hypocritical dumbass

• Show All
    • Yeah and dumbass is so nice... talking about hypocritical?

And fyi... yeah I think that people that agrees to treating someone like shit or a girl thinking thats a correct thing are NOT right on their minds...

Bye.

• But Jack! No one should ever treat or be treated like that! Ever.

I voted for the second option, CC. I'm not being hypocritical. I'm all for name calling if it's well deserved. And apparently you are too!

Byebye now!

• I've been called that by both guys and girls when I was bullied as a kid/teen. They weren't angry, they were just unhappy in their own lives and took it out on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea, a lot of guys will call you that. It's happened to me several times. You just have to laugh it off and not care.

1|0
    0|0
  • There is no difference between calling a girl fat and calling a guy fat. Both are wrong, and i hate when people says something like: "You should never Har ikke tid, skriver senere girls or call them fat". Guess what? I think most guys don't like being called fat or being punched. Please just stop it. No difference between boy and girl, and i don't know when people are going to realize that.
    Yeah deep thoughts huh?

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes