Guys, even if you were extremely angry, would you ever call a girl fat, ugly, or a b**ch?

I have never had a guy call me anything close to what this guy called me. He basically used every word you can use against a girl. So my question is would you ever call a girl any names if you were angry or do you have more control than that?
  • I think it's immature and wrong
  • I would if she deserved it

821

Most Helpful Guy

• Well this is a tricky one and not as straight forward as you are making it.
    Nobody should call someone ugly or fat or stupid. (although you might call whatever the idea they are having stupid, you don't call them stupid... very different).
    However, if the argument got bad enough and depending on what the issue was she might get called a cunt or a bitch. My ex wife called a woman a cunt once. When she saw the look on my face she said, and I quote, "sometimes someone is just a cunt"... I agree...
    That word is not such an issue overseas in Europe . but white women in the USA loose their shit when you call them a cunt. lol... although I think it is more stinging calling a guy one...

• See I was taught that it's never okay to call a girl or a guy that.

• Well I was taught a lot of things. but you realize eventually that it is your life. What matters is what you think is right or wrong. If you think it is wrong, then don't say that. I could never call someone fat or ugly or stupid. I just couldn't even if I hated the person. But I was pushed once to call a woman a cunt. she deserved it because she really was being one, and not in the good way because obv those things are the greatest things on earth. lol...
      You need to decide a lot of things in life. I taught my 3 boys a lot of things. but I have also told them that those are my feelings and they may grow up to think differently. So as long as they don't admit to ever voting for a republican it is ok by me whatever they decide lol...

Most Helpful Girl

• "fat" and "ugly" aren't even that bad... of course many would do it if they were close the chick and/or angry. My bro calls me both all the time, and I say the same to him. My male friend and I were recently discussing how this one chick we knew was a total bitch.

Not like these words are restricted to a single gender.

• Fat and ugly can be extremely hurtful. Especially if the girl has low self-esteem. I will never understand, especially from girls, why saying things like this will ever be considered okay.

• You're only bringing my age into this because you're trying to make yourself seem superior. And I compared the two because that's what thinking like that leads to. You never need to be harsh with people. You're way of thinking is the reason men think it's okay to be rude to women. Women are supposed to stick together but you're justifying men treating women like dirt. Guys must just lining up to take advantage of your submissive nature.

• Nah I'm saying that because you have a pretty narrow viewpoint of people interacting with each other. In no way can you ALWAYS be sweet and kind and nice to people, it just doesn't work that way. You proved that yourself. Generally, people aren't altruistic saints. There are definitely reasons to be harsh to people sometimes, you wouldn't bless someone who kicked you down would you? It all depends on the situation.

You know, I'm not being submissive, I'm being realistic. If something as small as being called fat hurts you to the point of no return, you need to grow a backbone.