Do you hate it when guys say "The natural look is better"?

I saw another question sort of related to this so that's why I'm asking it.
I hate it when guys go "I like the natural look"
You don't like the natural look, you like naturally beautiful women who don't need make up to look pretty. there's a difference. A lot of girls could look horrifyingly ugly without make up. And it doesn't have to be heavy heavy make up either.
We don't wear make up to impress guys anyway but it still annoys me..

1017

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmao yes because they don't know what the fuck they're talking about. To them, the "natural look" = natural looking makeup + potentially clean hair/some hair styling. I'm sorry but very few women just roll out of bed and go to school or work without doing ANYTHING to their appearance. Hence, most guys probably haven't seen that many women without makeup unless they have sisters, or if they have a gf who doesn't wear makeup (legit no makeup, and not just "natural looking makeup").

• THIS
      SO MUCH THIS

• I think guys keep thinking of the really extreme cases where putting on makeup makes girls look like a completely different person. That is WAY

• damn phone

*WAY too much. Girls obviously know how to make themselves good, so we'll leave you to it.

If you want my opinion (a guy giving opinions on how girls should look, I may be shooting myself in the foot here) makeup should compliment her looks, not change them