Do guys notice how short a girl is?

So for some reason I always wonder this.

Because almost all the guys in my grade are really tall.. And when one guy is taller than the other, I notice.

I'm one of the shortest people in my class. (5'2") and I was wondering if guys notice that I'm not 5'4-5" like almost every other girl in the class.

Because the guys in my class are taller than 5'7". (most of them)

So do they notice how short a girl is? Or not?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My manager grabbed my shoulders last night to halt me in my tracks and said "you're so tiny! what happened?"

so they notice.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• I don't really notice 5'2" vs 5'4". Both are short. And cute.

1|0
    1|0
    • 5'4" is average, but yeah.. Maybe to you 5'4" is short

Haha

• I read that it's average but most of the women in my family were like 5'7" or 5'8" some shorter some taller.

• I dont really notice short girls as much. Harder too see in a group, and I prefer tall girls.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes, although most men love a shorter girl, there's people in my class who are 4"12' as a highschool freshman and are absolutely adorable and cute. Men will notice how short you are but mostly in a good way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do because Im a tall guy. Sometimes I think ''Damn... doggy style would be difficult with this girl''

0|0
    1|0
  • Of course people notice that but that doesn't mean people would talk about how short that person is. People would just acknowledge it... For example the shortest girl in my class was 4'9'' or 5'0'' and most girls were taller than her and we guys are all 5'8'' - 6'2'' range.. We just didn't care about her height at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol no we don't sit there and be like, "Oh, I wonder if she's 5'2" or 5'3"?'
    If you're shorter, then you're shorter, that's as far as we think about it.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's what I was thinking

• Show All
    • Genetic's a bitch ain't it?

• Yes it is. That's why even tall guys are insecure around taller guys

haha

• actually i'm not good at by telling someone's height with my naked eye... so i'd not notice how short exactly a girl is. :-P

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends. If they are rather abnormally short, yes. Otherwise, no. I mean, girls are usually shorter than guys for the most part anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm 5'5" so most girls are average to me; however some girls seem very tall to me which is cool bc I'm attracted to girls that are taller than me

0|0
    0|0
  • i notice and if i like her i overlook her shortness

0|0
    0|0
  • yes they notice but some prefer short ones, if you are not confident try wearing shoes with high floor.

0|0
    0|0
  • I notice the height but I can't tell how tall she is especially short girls, but I prefer a short girls but not too short

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 6'7" everyone is short to me...

1|0
    0|0
    • Wow. That is really tall.

They say tall people have back pains

• Show All
    • I was replying to your question... AND funny enough there is a 13 year old complaining that adults don't take the young people seriously on here. And then there is you.

And I would laugh with you if you were that kind of person, but you are quite rude really. Which is what you usually are... anyway. I wish you well with the boy you like. Talk to him and see what happens. Try not to be so rude to him though.

• Oh well

I can't help it.

• Sometimes some people don't really see short girls becuase they see other girls that they like.

0|0
    0|0
  • I notice...
    But I like short girls... ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • indeed we do

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I'll notice who's short. It's cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I notice it but I don't care about height

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall girls tend to catch my attention the most, I have a thing for them. I just find them kinda charismatic I guess. I'm tall and I like when someone is closer to my eye level. But if a girl is short, I don't really think "is she 4'10 or 5'2". I just think she's short and how short is completely irrelevant. However, height is not an important factor to most guys.

0|0
    0|0
    • I know that. Because a lot of guys don't care about height unless the girl is their height or a little to a lot shorter. It depends on the guy

• hight of girl is inversly proportional to curves... and curves is directly proportional to sexyness..

0|0
    0|0
    • What does inversely mean?

• Show All
    • dont wory gal. when i was 16, i was short too. in a couple of months. like 9-10, i grew to 5'10"

• That's because you are a guy

What Girls Said 6

• Yeah, they notice. I have a friend who's 4'10", and my guy friends like making it a point that she's an "adorable tiny person". I'm 5'6" and my guy friends who are taller than me tell me I'm tiny!

But don't worry, 5'2" isn't short, exactly.. the majority of my friends are that height, and my friends don't call them short..

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL well yeah if you're short, he can obvs see that you're short

0|1
    0|0
  • Guys don't really care. In fact you being shorter makes them feel more masculine

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah.. Once this guy told me and my freind that he was taller than both of us combined.

And that's not true, I don't even know why guys need to feel so big and manly LoOOL

• Everyone gets self conscious it's normal

• Yeah

But it's kind of weird

• I was called little (my name) by everyone so they noticed how short I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm only 3'3 so I do tend to notice when people are towering over me, but everyone is taller than me

0|0
    0|0
  • They can't help but notice.. Ofc

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes