Twin brothers keep staring at me?

So these two identical twin brothers always stare at me when I get onto the school bus and they always try to sit near me. I was thinking that one liked me but they both act like they like me. I can tell the difference between the two so I most definitely know that they are both doing these things. Why would they do this? I am really confused.

31

Most Helpful Guy

• If they stare at you they either just think you're pretty or they're interested.

• I have no idea what I am expected to do...

• Nothing. You're just supposed to do something if you're into one of them. If you're not, just don't do anything.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ugh oh... You might have to choose between the two... If you like them anyways, they seem to like you.

• I would never like two people at once though... This is so weird.. X_X

• Well that's good. If you do end up dating one, I feel bad for the other lol.