GUYS: What do you really like?

Guys, have you ever just dated someone for the hell of it? I know this question has probably been well seen on this site but I would love to know what you truly do want in a women.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm just gonna put down the answer i always do for these questions:

I'd want a girl who has a very cute face with femine features. Nice brown wavy hair that goes right by one of her eyes. Long hair that goes past her shoulders. I don't care what eye color she has, but bright eyes would be preferred. I don't care much about her body as long as she is well proportioned and has womanly features. I'd like her to be about a head shorter than me. I'd like her to be light enough me to be able to pick her up easily. I'd like her to be extremely nice and sweet always telling me how much she loves me. I'd like her to be outgoing and really chatty (as i am a good listener, but don't talk much) I'd like her to be submissive, both sexually and in the relationship. Definitely not a feminist. I'd like it if she relied on me to tale the lead, but gave me care and comfort in return. I'd like her to be extremely clingy, always wanting me to hold her, and always clinging on to me (even in public). I'd like her be optimistic and happy all the time, but rely on me for comfort. Id like her to be extremely understanding of me. I'd like it if she was into gaming and anime like i am. I'd like a girl who wants to get married someday but doesn't want kids. I'd like a girl who would let me play with her hair, and play with mine when we cuddle and makeout. I'd like her to always want to cuddle and/or make out. I'd like a girl who truly appreciates that i treat her like a princess, and loves me for all lf me, including all my quirks (like my tendancy to wrap both of my arms and my legs around her when we cuddle). And last but not least, I'd like her to live in either Illinois, Missouri, or Indiana. 😃😍😘